Steam ID topic

#1metroidtamerPosted 10/30/2009 11:20:16 AM
Come one, come all, let the GFAQS users band together against the zed onslaught. post your steam id and your fav/mmain perk, along with a bit of playstyle. Ultimately, my goal is to have this topic filled by all of the players here organized y perk, so if someone needs a certain perk etc to blance out a planed team, you can pick from the roster. Also, I really want to add people of varying skills because it's fun, and it's not fun when i'm the only one on my steamslist online that has kf

steam id: zero299
Most of my perks save demo and zerk are lvl 5/6, so I can fill in any role for a game. just friend me then invite me to the fray guys.

---
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
PSN: AEGISXIII
#2terry12312Posted 10/30/2009 12:16:00 PM
terry12312
^what else would one expect?^

main perks is medic(level 1 >_>)since I really want to grind some medic for good on and offline times.
all my other perks cept commando are level 3, nearly 4. only problem is that I have a rather defensive playstyle regardless of what perk I play as. that means that I could be any perk yet run around healing everyone.
---
[T] : lol medic...
#3izeke13Posted 10/30/2009 12:42:17 PM
Mines 11ismoots

I'm mostly a medic, level 3, and i'm usually just running around healing everyone to help the team survive, but when times are tough, i pull out the hunting shotgun for ftw's and lawl's.
#4pizzaman95Posted 10/30/2009 6:20:07 PM
Steam ID: pizzaman95

Main perks are Support and Sharpshooter.
---
Will not change this sig until HL2: EP3 comes out.
Release date at time of post: N/A
#5LilFuniAZNBoiPosted 10/31/2009 10:01:47 PM
id funiaznboi

lvl 6 on all perks. yes I had this game when it comes out, and No its not only me who plays on my account, so yeah, thats like 4 hours a day.
#6Surprise_CactusPosted 10/31/2009 10:47:43 PM
xiles469

Lvl 5 flamer, also been playing since it came out (and the mod) but I didn't dedicate that much time but I'm starting to play a lot again.
---
Cactus Fantastico comes w/ Extra surprise now.
Common sense, so rare in fiction that it's a power in itself.