Can't level?

• Topic Archived

User Info: Zerothma

Zerothma
5 years ago#1
I'm new to this game and I noticed I can't level anymore. I'm just trying to get my demolition to level 2 and it won't go up no matter how much damage I do. Some other random guy I played with was having this problem too. Why can't I level?
4 8 15 16 23 42
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
5 years ago#2
Were you playing on a server that had perk progress enabled?
Nobody's gonna cry over my grave anyway. -Douglas Cartland, Silent Hill 3

Zerothma
5 years ago#3
I'm not sure. I'm guessing you can check that before you enter a game?
4 8 15 16 23 42
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
5 years ago#4
Yes, look to the left of the server's name before joining it and look up near elsewhere in the server browser for what icon to look for.
You are man... he is not man... for you he waits... for you... -Nihilanth, Half-Life

User Info: TheWhang

TheWhang
5 years ago#5
Was the map that the server was running on the whitelist? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41919
This is me or something like it . . .

User Info: tcchip82

tcchip82
5 years ago#6
Try playing a round on solo as Sharpshooter, make a few headshot kills, then exiting and see if they get counted.

Zerothma
5 years ago#7
I didn't really change anything, but it appears that I'm leveling again. Thank you everyone who tried to help. I'll keep these things in mind as I play.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived