what kind of DRM will this game use? will it also have 3 activation counts?

#1chapman86Posted 10/6/2009 12:45:00 PM

I remember Clear sky had 3 activation limits and that made me not preorder the game. I wonder what the new DRM system will be for the Call of Pripyat.

#2Phil_2010Posted 10/6/2009 1:24:14 PM
What are you a robot? Even if the game has only 3 activation limits.. just download the game it and use a fix and play for eternity. You bought the game right? So what is the difference between your CD and a copy(of course I mean that the fix is working %100 right)? You can RIP your Redbook CDs into mp3 and FLACs right? It's the same here.
#3Phil_2010Posted 10/6/2009 1:33:24 PM
Whenever I want to play the first Stalker I always use a crack, Im using the CD only for the game install. If I don't use a fix then I must install the StarForce drivers and then everytime I need to put the CD in and check it.. that's not a commodity. The important thing is that you've got the game from those who made and you contribute instead of stealing it and then you use it just like a thief uses his stuff.

At least in the last Stalker games it lets you play without a CD check for a couple of days, but I still don't like the StarForce drivers.
More topics from this board...
Anyone like cards?whatmustido19/3 2:50PM