Best Stalker game?

#1count_hamsteinPosted 3/28/2010 3:36:15 AM
Anyone else agree with me and think that this is the best stalker game without mods. I only with that there was more fighting between freedom and duty, like freedom attacking duty outposts and vise versa.

Besides that amazing game, and my favorite in the stalker series.
#2longtonguecatPosted 3/28/2010 4:04:27 AM

IMO:

SoC > CS=CoP

CoP is better made, but I really miss how large CS was and the more intense Faction stuff... Not just the wars, but the sense if belonging etc... after being so alone...

#3count_hamstein(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2010 5:09:41 AM
That is stuff that Lucian is probably gonna add in his mod...I hope.
#4Psalm51Posted 3/28/2010 8:44:01 AM
count_hamstein...Yup, you've got my vote. Stalker Call of Pripyat is so good that I've gone out and re-bought both SoC and Clear Sky and intend to beat them (enjoying myself in the process!) this time.

---
Forgiven and restored...King David.
#5metroidtamerPosted 3/28/2010 9:51:01 AM
I've only played this one and ShOC. With that said, CoP takes the cake easily. When asked which I think is best, I feel this one is if only because the game as a whole is less of a bug/glitch fest. Also, I can actually side with Freedom without having to gunfight my way through a duty-filled town(primary reason I never beat the 1st one)

But in both, the eerie feelings I get when I'm walking at night or in a new area and that green meter rises...
---
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
PSN: AEGISXIII
#6Psalm51Posted 3/29/2010 2:55:29 AM
metroidtamer...Yup, the sound and noise bars on the HUD were brilliant! As you say, walking around areas at night, with or without the night vision goggles + keeping clear of unwanted battles with mutants was great fun...

---
Forgiven and restored...King David.
#7raistlin1977Posted 3/29/2010 6:40:01 AM

Im addicted to ALL 3 games and am mod mad lol. Have yet to try smrter though. Sometimes i hesitate to play as i know ill get sucked in and neglect responsibilites lol. Its one the few games i played where i really feel like im in the game. Hmmm fave is the first one and not sure how id rank the other two but with mods they can be excellent