The Oasis...

#11alhvatrPosted 4/2/2010 6:45:18 PM

Hunting a chimera for Trapper takes you to the vent complex at night, but it's above ground.

The Chimera is at the Parking Lot. Not the Vent Complex.

Trapper sends you to the ventilation complex to hunt the chimera.
---
"Four Gods sit on the windowsill, where eight gods once did war and will. And if the gods themselves may die, what does that say for you and I?"
#12alhvatrPosted 4/2/2010 6:48:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13matconnorPosted 4/3/2010 8:39:53 AM

This is one CoP mission that has me stymied, even after two playthroughs where I've completed all other tasks & side missions.

I've read that Oasis is supposed to be by the vents, accessed by those small concete buildings on the side of the hill, just down from the rairoad tunnel entrance. Originally these structures were full of zombies and mutated rats (hamsters) but are long cleared out. They lead to a complex of sewer tunnels going into the hill under the Vent building. No matter how thoroughly I scout them I always come up zippo, nada, nothing.

#14metroidtamerPosted 4/3/2010 9:41:28 AM
^

are you saying you can't find it? It's a puzzle sort of thing. I can't realy explain it too well since I don't really understand it myself. I just run in and run thru the sparkles til I get it.
---
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
PSN: AEGISXIII
#15metacriticalPosted 4/3/2010 9:53:20 AM
matconnor posted...
This is one CoP mission that has me stymied, even after two playthroughs where I've completed all other tasks & side missions.

I've read that Oasis is supposed to be by the vents, accessed by those small concete buildings on the side of the hill, just down from the rairoad tunnel entrance. Originally these structures were full of zombies and mutated rats (hamsters) but are long cleared out. They lead to a complex of sewer tunnels going into the hill under the Vent building. No matter how thoroughly I scout them I always come up zippo, nada, nothing.

you come to room with some concrete columns and some massive fan ducts turning along the sides; as you walk through the way in and out of this room as well as the room itself is looped continuously, you have to work out the correct sequence of sparkles to correctly pass the loop
#16matconnorPosted 4/3/2010 10:00:24 AM

I've never seen any huge fan ducts or columns, let alone the sparkling fairy dust.

#17matconnorPosted 4/3/2010 10:43:03 AM

I'll be darn, I finally found it. Big columns, fans, & sparkles all. 8)