Monolith survivors quest in Jupiter... can't finish

#1Duke_51Posted 7/8/2011 12:22:37 PM

Don't really know what to do here, I sold the PDA's that you get from the Zaton area to Owl during the first part of the game, and now I have no way of befriending either faction in Jupiter. Is there another way to get either the Duty or Freedom dudes to like me so I can rescue the Monolith guys, or am I pretty much screwed on this quest?

#2whatmustidoPosted 7/8/2011 2:18:27 PM
There's a lot of stuff you can do to get them to like you. I don't remember offhand if you have to do them all to get them to take in the Monolith squad, though.

You can sell them the General Techenko PDA, you can sell them the information you find in the Jupiter plant, you can give them the job from the scientists about guarding their bunker, and in Freedom's case you can help Uncle Yar. I don't know if that would get you all the points you need with them, but that's what you can try.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#3Duke_51(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 2:55:14 PM

Cool thanks, I managed to get them to take in the Monolith squad after giving them the documents from the Jupiter plant, helping Uncle Yar and doing most of the hunting missions for Trapper.