How to use the wall repair compound???

#1princessaleighaPosted 5/14/2009 5:11:43 PM
I have been trying everything I can think of to repair the wall and I can't seem to be able to place the compound anywhere near the damaged wall so I can begin to fix it. I fixed the floor! Any sugestions???
---
~Princess Aleigha~
#2terie5Posted 5/16/2009 11:20:48 AM
I dont even know how to fix the floor!
#3vanaty22Posted 5/16/2009 4:42:06 PM
Im still trying to figure that one out also!!!!
#4cclack0416Posted 5/21/2009 11:31:45 AM
To fix the wall you have to have the leaking hose fixed first. After the hose is fixed, take the can of wall repair and place it by the bucket and hose that are next to the sandbox. Then put your little friend on the bucket and they should take it to the workshop wall to repair.... Your little friend will NOT finish it on their own, you will have to continue to make them work on it or have more than one family member help out! You will be notified once the wall is completely repaired.
#5princessaleigha(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2009 5:48:08 AM
Thanx so much!!! It worked and finally all my house repairs are completed!!!
---
~Princess Aleigha~
#6LizJoraslafskyPosted 5/24/2009 10:23:39 PM
How do you repair the floor and the hose? Just started the game and I already need a FAQ.
---
Liz Joro
#7princessaleigha(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2009 4:55:50 PM
I am always looking at in the "store" because there you can purchase the needed items to complete a job. I bought the floor compound and placed it next to the damaged part than placed my person on the spot and they began to fix it. Unlike the wall compound, you have to get the floor one for every damaged spot.
For the hose, I bought a part in the store and placed it near the house (same with fountain) and had them work on it :)
Hope this helped some :)
---
~Princess Aleigha~