Help concerning True Ending and Carla

#1RakaijaPosted 11/6/2010 11:01:04 AM
I just got to the part after I obtained Bridgette, Kaye, and Vaugn, and there was an Event Battle at Pazuma Ruins and then a Carla Flag at the Desert. However, I never got any sort of event battle at the Desert, but instead Carla showed up at the Pazuma Ruins. Is this how it should be, or did I mess up horribly, and cannot obtain Carla anymore?
---
You see things; and you say, "Why?"
But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
#2KoichimaruPosted 11/6/2010 11:41:03 AM
You go to the desert, and on turn 50, Carla appears, helps you, and then leaves. That is what is supposed to happen. Can't remember if she shows up at Pazuma, though...

---
A new Tactics Ogre is in development. Tactics Ogre: the Wheel of Fortune. Where will Fate lead you?
(Lost hope for Asagi: August 5th, 2010, 1:15 am.)
#3touyamizrahiPosted 11/6/2010 11:42:05 AM
she should show up at pazuma as a controlable character if the flag is on.
---
THE Loli Master.
#4Rakaija(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 12:13:09 PM
But is the battle @ the Desert an event battle or a free battle? If it's a free battle and she appears on turn 50 I'm safe, but as of now I still see no event battle @ the Desert.
---
#5GeohoundGPosted 11/6/2010 12:16:26 PM
aren't the desert battle (not japul) event battles only? i know i can't do free battles on it after the 2 event ones, although i missed carla on the "carla flag" so i don't have her on my roster
#6touyamizrahiPosted 11/6/2010 12:20:07 PM
****slightest of spoilers!!!****

yes, the desert should be a star icon event battle against some genomes. on turn 50 carla should appear on the ridge but she will be horribly AI controlled. if you're not getting the desert start, try hitting some guild rumors. i got her after the events at cowl village (noel's hometown)
---
THE Loli Master.
#7GeohoundGPosted 11/6/2010 12:23:29 PM
fat chance I'll get the true ending, maybe after doing new game I can get the true ending
#8Rakaija(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 12:25:56 PM
The thing is, Carla didn't appear at the Desert. Instead, she appeared at Pazuma Ruins on turn 50 and was AI controlled. She appeared as "???", and left after the battle. Is this some sort of odd substitute Carla Flag?
---
#9GeohoundGPosted 11/6/2010 12:28:32 PM
haven't seen that been asked before, did you get passed 50 turns on the desert event? I remember i got 2 desert events, dunno which one activates the carla flag
#10Rakaija(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2010 12:31:36 PM
I actually never had a Desert event in which Carla was involved. Which is why I think this is so odd.
---