Beginners Guide (common questions). Format corrected

#1h0Ly0rd3rZKiskEPosted 12/9/2010 6:43:47 PM
beginners guide (stuck, puzzles etc).

this is the most common questions in the game. the names in the parenthesis is the one who provide the

answer which the thanks and credits belongs.

1.) where can i get a guide about this game?

2.) where can i get the whole map of the game?

3.) Forest of light (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

4.) Bernard Valley doesn't appear on search

5.) Mt. Borhoko (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

6.) Mountain Range (how to get to map 2, Failuza flag1)

7) Japple Desert (how do you get in map 3, Faluza flag2)

8.) Lake Euclid (event at map 3 and map 4, how to get to map 3 and map 4)

9.) Mt. Loffka (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

10.) Umari Island (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

11.) Ogre mountain range (event at map 3, how to get to map 3).

12.) Sunraio forest (event at map 5, how to get to map 5).

13.) Sheol Cavern (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

others:

14.) Solution to the freezing problem in the game

15.) hiro, Rose and Yunelia recruitment

16.) where to find rondel dagger

17.) how to become stronger (using clay)

1.) where can i get a guide about this game?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959937-blazing-souls-accelate/57140370

this guide is not only about how to get the true ending, but it also guides you on what to do next. this guide also tackles every event in the game.

2.) where can i get the whole map of the game?

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3328/blazingsouls.png
(thanks to koichimaru)

or

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://souls2.nm.land.to/bs/index.php%3F%25A5%25C9%25A5%
25ED%25A5%25C3%25A5%25D7%25A5%25A2%25A5%25A4%25A5%25C6%25A5%25E0%252F%25A5%25E2%25A5%25F3%25A5%
25B9%25A5%25BF%25A1%25BC&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pt

3.) Forest of light (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

in able for you to go to map 2. In map 1, you need those 3 boxes which you can "carry" by pressing x in action mode. You need to do battle
and destroy the rock to get the other box.

You see the part of the plateau that looks like steps? The lower section near the warp? Grab a box, jump up there (base jump can reach it),
and place the box on the _---_ <- there. Then, crab another box, get back up there, step on top of the box you just placed, and drop the box
on the center part. Then just walk onto that box, and jump up to the part with the warp. Hope that helps, (koichimaru).

4.) Bernard Valley doesn't appear on search

you need collection 130, insulator. you need to collect 8 slime jellies which you can get when you defeat slimes in Sunraio forest map 1.

5.) Mt. Borhoko (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

you need three boxes there. you need to do battle and destroy rock to get the other box. in the side of the map, near the warp portal, place
the three boxes like this: -=

destroy the iron block on the right side, carry the two boxes to behind the mountain to the edge before the gap.
Engage battle, destroy the rock on the right side. After the rock is destroyed, carry the third box to the other 2 boxes to create a ladder
and jump to the gate. (Seiryu82)

---
I'm a HUMAN GOD. all of You ORDINARY HUMANS no matter what Breed you are,thou shall WORSHIP ME!.
#2h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 6:44:53 PM
6.) Mountain Range (how to get to map 2, Failuza flag1).

first you need alias "novice locksmith", collection 4.

engage in a free battle in Mountain Range 1 and you will see the portal way at the back floating in the air. to get there, you will need alias 4
(Novice Locksmith or something like that). what you do is go in battle, break the rocks in front of the box to the right, and the rock in front of
the portal. then in action mode, carry the tree and place it front of the cliff with the yellow crystal then jump and use the climb action to get on
top of the tree. with alias 4, it should allow you to take that yellow crystal; thus, freeing that space from you to land in front of the box. now, take
that box and take it down the cliff. jump and carry the tree again all the way to where you see the portal in the battle. Place 2 boxes in front of the
tree and then place the last box on the map in front of the 2 boxes that was placed in front of the tree. Engage in a free battle once again and have
a character with jump 2 or more (Sciorra is probably your best bet) to climb the box and get on top of that tree. you should be on top of the portal
now. and end that character's turn. That should get you to the next map.(boweichn)

7) Japple Desert (how do you get in map 3, Faluza flag2)

first you need alias "crusher", collection 2 to destroy the rock in map 1
and the alias "Excavator", collection 7 to dig the center part of the map (dark square tiles in able for you to get to map 3).

to get the items for digging, you need 5 sharp fangs (kill the level 49 bats in old road map 3 with an organized party level early-mid 40's) and giant
arms from the giants (level 42) in japple desert map 2. (touyamizrahi).

8.) Lake Euclid (event at map 3 and map 4, how to get to map 3 and map 4)

in map 1.There is a bridge near the center of the map. near that bridge is the warp portal which is hidden behind a wall. near the bridge, you can
find 2 logs and 1 tile/platform on the ground. you need those 3 to create a bridge in order for you to cross the water and to destroy the wall to get
to the portal. first, "carry" the platform and throw it in the water, then "push" the log onto the ground adjacent to the platform you just placed. then
"push" the last lag. then destroy the wall. go to battle and enter the portal.

(according to koichimaru)
"Map 2:
Uh-oh. Two warps here. Here's the deal: one goes to the Lydia battle (Map 3, effectively), and the other to the Zombie Dragon fight (Map 4). The
one that goes to Map 4 is the one nearest the yellow crystal. The other, the one closer to the blue crystal, will take you to Lydia. Go get Lydia first,
as you can't get her otherwise.

Map 3:
Lydia joins. The reason you had to go here first is because Lydia is only here to slay the Zombie Dragon".

in map 2. there is 5 boxes which you can "carry". and 1 Pillar which you can "climb" and "carry" too. One box is covered with rock which you need
to destroy with alias "crusher".
once you get that box...

Basically what you have to do is first gather up all the boxes in the area.
Then place ONE box AND the pillar in the small space in-between the gate to Lydia and the sorta backwards L shaped ledge.
Then throw ALL of the other boxes up on the high-up ledge where that backwards L shaped ledge is (don't block the space directly in front of said
backwards L shape spot! Try to throw them closer to the outer edges up there).
Now jump & climb up that pillar on top of that one box and jump to the ledge with all the boxes that you should have thrown up there.
#3h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 6:45:45 PM
Now just simply throw 1 box in left- front of the backwards L shaped rocks so you can jump up there and proceed to stack every OTHER box
on top of the pillar.
And it will give you EXACTLY enough room to make a nice easy jump to the next stage where Lydia is located. (JIM12306)

9.) Mt. Loffka (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

the portal way above is not the entrance to map 2. the entrance is in below the plateau. you need to "dig" it. to get to map 2.

10.) Umari Island (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

you need alias "grappler" collection 3. to get the items for collection 3:

Kill 10 basilisks and 5 green dragons. You can find them in valhallam ruins 2 and aerial city ronica 1. If u don't have aerial city yet. I suggest you kill
green dragons in lake eulid 4. But only 1 green dragon comes per battle. So there u have it. Hope this helps. (chaos_farmer)

11.) Ogre mountain range (event at map 3, how to get to map 3).

in map 1. you can see the portal in the center covered with rock. that is not the entrance to the event map. In map 1, you need to "dig" to go to map 3
directly.

To reach Map 3, you need to utilize the “Dig” and “Block” action skills to find the Portal to the correct map. From Map 1, you will notice on the opposite
side of the action map 4 dark patches of rock on a plateau.. These are your dig sites. However, if you select the wrong one, you will have to reset the level.
The correct on is the one between the water and the jutting rocks on its plateau. From the original view, it is the bottom one. From two turns to the left
(pressing left on the analog twice, that is), it is the top one. From one turn to the left, it is the left one, and from three turns to the left, it is the right one.
(Koichimaru)

to get the "block" ability collection 10 you need:
according to ThugHeart (I also added info a little bit)
a) Crystal Lenses are gotten from level 6x 1 eyed demon monsters (forgot name)
b) Power Stones are gotten from the high leveled Iron Devil type monsters ( found also in Sunraio map 3)
c) Iron Gears are gotten from Golems (forgot name and level)
d) Bloody Pearls - bloody hounds (you can also found it in abyssal gate, floor 36)
e) Death Pollens are gotten from level 67 Rafflesia
f) Aqua Stones are gotten from I think the level 74 crabs?
g) Onyx Stones are gotten from Diablos. ( found also in Sunraio map 3).
You can get Death Pollen and Aqua Stones randomly from the 17-B Search spot.(JIM12306)

12.) Sunraio forest (event at map 5, how to get to map 5).

according to filanimetor:

In map 2 there are two portals

One in the water, leading to Map 3, accessed by having the Diving Technician title.
The other ,leading to map 4, is on the other side accessed by digging.

On map 4 there are 5 boxes (they are only obtainable through digging, I've no idea how to get the last box since it's on the lower part of the map that you
can't really move to, maybe you need a title for this...I'm not sure)

Anyways, on that map (map 4) you will see a giant tree...Inside it is the portal to map 5 (in action mode, kinda hard to see also).
But there is a boulder blocking it so you need to enter a battle to destroy it...But first you need those 5 boxes lined up leading to it in order to reach it.
I think the Block skill will help here if you can't get all the 5 boxes.

**my original descovery, you can destroy the rock inside the big tree, by using the sp4 skill of Snow. it has 7 range. first, snow should have jump 2
(accessory like double feather). then form a bridge by the use of 4 boxes. then stand at the end of the box near the giant tree then use the
sp4 skill of snow 4. use it 2 times on the box.**
#4h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 6:47:04 PM
13.) Sheol Cavern (event at map 2, how to get to map 2)

you need alias grappler, destructive level 3 and alias block. the portal will appear in battle. push 4 pillars to create a bridge. (seiryu82)

14.) solution to the freezing problem in this game.

this freezing problem occurs when you equip a certain near end game equipments. but there is a solution:

After taking a look at it on our end at QA, it appears it isn't a specific piece of equipment or particular stat adjustment that causes the glitch, but the order
in which a set of items might be equipped. The crash may occur when equipping weapon "X" after equipping armor "Y" after equipping accessory "Z".
However, as far as we've seen, you may be able to avoid this glitch if you change the order of things equipped, like equipping Y, then X, then Z.
You may need to re-equip all your items in a different order after unequiping everything you have on your character. With a little tinkering around, you should
be able to get the set of equipment that you want on your character. (threstreek)

you may also remove your skills and autoskills if needed.

15.) Hiro, Rose and Yunelia recruitment

according to koichimaru:

Go to Old Road and get to map 4. You will face Hiro, Rose, and Yunellia. They are all level 12, but my party of level 4-6 characters defeated them, thanks in
no small part to Aria's healing abilities.

Stage 1: Destroy the door on the side of the map opposite your starting point
Stage 2: Grab a box and place it over the broken part of the stairs, then go to the landing to the right of the broken part, grab the box, and place it adjacent
to the next part of the stairs, allowing you to reach the next warp.
Stage 3: Go into battle and destroy the metal in the way of the ladder (looks like a bluish pillar with rungs). Alternatively, get the Alias for Title 1 and destroy
the metal that way. Switch to Climb as your action, jump, and press square to climb the ladder.

That will take you to the battle. The conversations between characters are hilarious.

16.) where to find rondel dagger

You need to make a kukri which can be made by synthesising a moon ring blade and a fleuret. Both theses items are avalable at the item shop. Once you
have the kukri you can develop it into a rondel dagger. (crimsonsakura)

17 how to become stronger (using clay)

just to make things short, the most cheapest and efficient items to convert into clay were:

a.)shotgun - for attack (available in shop)
b.)speed ring - for defense. (beast protector and element of wind) created in Alchemist
c.) sagacity ring - for magic (pixie of dust and element of ice) created in Alchemist
d) kismet ring - for resistance. (chickapede claw and element of lightning) created in alchemist
---
I'm a HUMAN GOD. all of You ORDINARY HUMANS no matter what Breed you are,thou shall WORSHIP ME!.
#5h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 6:59:16 PM
^
thanks to Seiryu82 for the item list for clays.

---
#6awakeindreamPosted 12/10/2010 1:31:49 PM
Sagacity ring, Speed ring and Kismet ring are also buyable from shop once you registered them. Save some farming time =P
#7Fayt1290Posted 12/17/2010 9:40:42 AM
The Diablos are on sunraio map 4, not map 3
#8h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2010 2:38:02 PM
^
yeah that was a mistake. even the Power Stones that were gotten from the high leveled Iron Devil type monsters was also found in map 4 not 3...

and in the Sheol cavern part... you can go to map 2 with out the block ability..

too bad there is not edit button here. i made this one in 1 hour.. kinda unprepared and rush. Just compiled every

related topic that can be found here..

---
#9pamboysPosted 12/19/2010 7:20:34 AM
a.)shotgun - for attack (available in shop)

sarissa gives the same ATK cla

sarissa = 300g
shotgun = 400g

I wonder which I should use :))