Underrated characters?

#21metlspaz4Posted 10/12/2011 6:27:09 PM
AethelwolfRos posted...
well im kind of wondering how people are having such hard times with dopplegangers...i can easily own the ones of the characters i like in less than 50 turns, probably less than 25.

Isaac is my favorite person and main person, but i also have Kay,zelos,and Noel as backups,currently training Carla, and im probably halfway through the game

Isaac is pretty much my main person, float makes him incredibly strong, being able to run and recover within 2 turns if needed. all his stats except luck are basically balanced, lvl 60, with about 70 in str,vit,agi,and int. hes practically a 1 man army by himself, and when i combnie his 2nd special with noels 2nd special, i get Angel Dust, which just outright obliterates everything in its radius

i guess my post was useless since im not some big game scientist like all of you >.>

lol i had no trouble with the doppelgangers, they were a decent joke at the point I was at XD.
the ST is only hard in the fact that the HP for monsters is ridiculous.

oh and Fresh to answer your question from the other thread, for soem reason on my disc a few doppelgangers fights had dialogue, like with Dena for some reason and was untranslated. I had occasional scenes with japanese writing instead of english.
---
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
#22metlspaz4Posted 10/12/2011 6:30:24 PM
AethelwolfRos posted...
well im kind of wondering how people are having such hard times with dopplegangers...i can easily own the ones of the characters i like in less than 50 turns, probably less than 25.

Isaac is my favorite person and main person, but i also have Kay,zelos,and Noel as backups,currently training Carla, and im probably halfway through the game

Isaac is pretty much my main person, float makes him incredibly strong, being able to run and recover within 2 turns if needed. all his stats except luck are basically balanced, lvl 60, with about 70 in str,vit,agi,and int. hes practically a 1 man army by himself, and when i combnie his 2nd special with noels 2nd special, i get Angel Dust, which just outright obliterates everything in its radius

i guess my post was useless since im not some big game scientist like all of you >.>

oh btw HAHA, you havent fought a doppelganger if your stats are lvl 60 range and 70 point average.
i think around level 50 all my characters were average 100.
you wouldnt land a hit with low hit and avd. You can take out genomes Im sure, not doppelgangers, and even worse not spectral souls
---
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
#23FuhFuhFresh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2011 7:16:06 AM
Yeah I was confused by that at first too. There is a really harsh curve with people you want to raise, beyond your main 6. You have to go from my Hermes, for example:

50 STR
130 VIT
140 AGL
min INT
50 LUK

to somebody who can effectively fight L400 enemies in ST 1. Just keep plowing along with Stat Up items that you win from other enemies. I plan on getting them to their caps (10, 12, etc.) then pumping the extra STR/LUK Up items I get into them... after Zelos/Naiz/Nguyen Le/Adelle hit their 999 cap.

This seems like it's going to take far longer than SS.
---
Optimization fiend. Current obsession: Blazing Souls Accelate