Just wanted to ask a question...

#21DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 4:51:46 AM
Do you need to level all your characters up to 40 for those monsters to show up or do you just need a few characters at 40?

And I just want to make sure, I should class change zelos ASAP right? and who are the other chars that should be class changed ASAP? I heard you should wait for other characters like Nguyen Le to get to a certain level before you class change them.
#22StormchainPosted 10/18/2012 5:19:22 AM
DuFuq posted...
Do you need to level all your characters up to 40 for those monsters to show up or do you just need a few characters at 40?

And I just want to make sure, I should class change zelos ASAP right? and who are the other chars that should be class changed ASAP? I heard you should wait for other characters like Nguyen Le to get to a certain level before you class change them.

Nope, I believe one is enough. But the monsters are much tougher at that level, so you'd better be prepared. About the class question: I don't really know. I always change class when I can.
#23DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 6:54:44 AM
I'm thinking of grinding only my main chars to level 40 for now. BTW you were right when you said Weapons and Equipment were a whole science. I tried to experiment on some alchemy stuff by doing random combinations and it seemed like the results for some combinations are just plain random. I tried writing down the ingredients that I used and it turned out it was useless LOL.
#24StormchainPosted 10/18/2012 7:27:13 AM
DuFuq posted...
I'm thinking of grinding only my main chars to level 40 for now. BTW you were right when you said Weapons and Equipment were a whole science. I tried to experiment on some alchemy stuff by doing random combinations and it seemed like the results for some combinations are just plain random. I tried writing down the ingredients that I used and it turned out it was useless LOL.

You should check this out if you are into synthing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqxNf_uRzrCzdDRzcUs4RHFNQWtnbmZQYXlIUDVSOVE&authkey=CPXZi6sO&hl=en&authkey=CPXZi6sO#gid=1
although, in the beginning you might wanna focus on enhancing weapons/bracelets/bangles up the iron scale. For example Iron Sword can be enhanced to lv5, then you can either register it (only at lvl5), then upgrade it to Silver Sword lvl1, up to lv5, register or upgrade to Platinum Sword lv1 etc all the way up to Orichalum. It costs a hellalot of ep, but if you register for example Platinum Sword you can buy them for all your swordfighters, and gold is easier to get than ep in the long run. To get all weapons to Orichalum on the first playthrough may be to overdo things, but you should aim upwards. ;)
#25DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 8:29:52 AM
saw that list already and tried some of it. but yeah, upgraded weapons and equipments seems to be better right now. but damn, they are pretty EP expensive. what's the best method to farm EP anyway?
#26StormchainPosted 10/18/2012 10:14:39 AM
That would be story battles plus the 30+ levels of abyssal gate. Also try to score as many combos as possible to get combopoints that you can trade for stuff in the collection souk.
#27DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 3:24:20 AM
BTW. is there any site that has lists about the skills that you can make in the alchemist??
#28StormchainPosted 10/19/2012 4:16:33 AM
Check this out. :)
http://www.gamespot.com/blazing-souls-accelate/forum/skill-list-56894259/
#29DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 10:17:09 AM
Thanks for the link.

Damn! grinding is so hard. I tried abyssal but I only got floor 11-15 unlocked and the highest enemy I encountered there was level 34 and he's the only enemy at that level right now. looks like this is gonna take forever lol.
#30DuFuq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 8:20:19 AM
Mt. Borhoko
If Bridgette Steps 1-4 are onů
Event Battle at Map 2
Bridgette, Kaye, Vaughn join the party after the battle!
Talking Event at Harbor City Girvea
Talking Event at Varanoir
Noasulan Guild Noashulan new info requires: Title 4-Novice Locksmith Title 7-Excavator/Dig
-Lake Eulid 10-1
-New information on Pazuma ruins
Albahart Guild
-Japple Desert 2-1 <-------------------------------------------I can't find this.
-New information on Desert
-Vergis Kingdom 4-3
**When you re-enter Albahart, Vergis Kingdom will appear on the map after the event.

sorry to ask this again but I seem to have hit a wall. The guide told me to search for japple desert and I tried to search the place indicated in the map but it keeps saying that there is nothing to be found. How did you get pass this?