Stuck on The Selenitic Age, help! (possible spoiler if you're not on this level)

#1horrgakxPosted 6/2/2009 4:40:40 AM
Hi folks.

I have turned all the microphones on and aligned the receivers on the tower to the sounds.
In order from left to right, the compass directions on the tower are as follows;
Running Water noise 153.4
Fire pit (lava low-grumbling) noise 130.3
Clock tower noise 055.6
Obelisk Forest (wind instruments) noise 015.0
Wind tunnel noise 212.2

The Sigma button plays the order 1) Obelisk Forest, 2) Running Water, 3) Windy tunnel, 4) Fire pit, 5) Clock tower.

The issue I've got is when I go back to the door with the control panel. As I move the sliders up, I get some sounds that aren't at the towers. If I move the sliders from the bottom to the top (say position 1 to 10) then these are the sounds I hear;
1) Running Water (sliders in lower position)
2) A repeating metal clunking, like a piston being driven
3) Clock Tower
4) Fire pit
5) Obelisk forest
6) Electical shorting sound
7) Quick repeating sound, like a counting machine
8) Train Whistle
9) Reciprocating air pump
10) Windy Tunnel (sliders in upper position)

With the sliders in the correct positions (1, 4, 3, 5, 10) I press the button and nothing happens.

Any ideas from here please?
#2horrgakx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 4:58:06 AM
Hmmmm.... it appears that the correct order is;
Obelisk forest
Running Water (sliders in lower position)
Windy Tunnel
Fire pit
Clock Tower
#3UseMyExciterPosted 6/2/2009 8:13:51 PM
Err yeah, you're supposed to put them in order of the sigma button, not the order the buttons are in... that's why you have to tune them in, so you can hear them with the sigma button. Otherwise you could just read the order off the buttons from the pictures and you wouldn't even have to turn any of the sounds on
---
http://www.corrupted-justice.com/ ~ You can't spell shotacon without HOT
Join Folding@home PLAYSTATION(R)3 Users team - 55082