Red and Blue pages - do I have to go back to each age more than once?

#11horrgakx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2009 11:52:07 PM
Thanks for your help. Unusual to find it of such quality.
#12CID1Posted 7/2/2009 12:49:36 AM
You're Welcome. Thanks for the compliment. It was good chatting with you.

See ya around.
---
Freelance Quality Assurance, L.A. | Current contract: Electronic Arts.
"The Ending Has Not Yet Been Written." ~ Atrus, Myst Series
#13imacg54salePosted 7/12/2009 2:06:39 PM
I know I can just skip past this part, but it's really bugging me that I cannot figure out how to add the pages to each book while playing on my iPhone. I have gone back numerous times to grab a page and bring it back to its rightful book. If i drop the page while looking at the book, it just returns it to the Age it came from. If I open the book and then drop the page... ditto. I cannot start the video and then drop the page. How do I add pages?!?!
#14Dash_Jr3Posted 7/12/2009 7:08:37 PM

imacg54sale posted...
I know I can just skip past this part, but it's really bugging me that I cannot figure out how to add the pages to each book while playing on my iPhone. I have gone back numerous times to grab a page and bring it back to its rightful book. If i drop the page while looking at the book, it just returns it to the Age it came from. If I open the book and then drop the page... ditto. I cannot start the video and then drop the page. How do I add pages?!?!

You know how when you click on either of the books you move closer to them, and when you click on them again, thay open up? You have to click onthe books justenough times to get as close to them as you can, without opening themup. Once you're that close, just drag the page from the bottom left handcorner of the screen onto, (not into, onto) the cover of the book.