Any one encounter freezing?

#1koudelkaslayerPosted 7/5/2010 6:23:33 PM
the game continues to free in the same scene after battling Rizelea and Violet at the begining of chapter 5/6
---
This spot has been claimed by KOS MOS
Ps3 ID: koudelka
#2Rmagnus83Posted 7/5/2010 6:26:44 PM
nope currently at chapter 7
---
PSN Rmagnus
#3jn1127Posted 7/5/2010 8:19:31 PM
Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.
#4DeszarasPosted 7/5/2010 8:20:52 PM
Froze on me when I was going through the gallery.
#5MazinKaiser21Posted 7/5/2010 8:26:58 PM

Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.

Mine froze on this scene too.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon HeartGold, Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love, Record of Agarest War
Currently Waiting For: Pokemon Black
#6SightoPosted 7/5/2010 8:29:12 PM
I froze while going through the gallery once and another time skipping through a scene I had already seen.
No encounter freezes yet though, and I haven't seen my freezes happen more than once.

---
Pops, yo! Mom, yo! Hey-hey ho! I'm looking for my house and found a manhole!
Can't stand up anymore, tired from my adventure. Are you tired too? -Gintama
#7ArkiaPosted 7/5/2010 10:48:46 PM
Froze while viewing gallery... I had just finished a dungeon too and wanted to see what images I unlocked. I should've saved before I looked, but I like looking at the "new" images first...
---
"A soul a day keeps the doctor running away"
BlazBlue chars: Ultimate Rachel (Worst)-> Noel/Litchi -> Ultimate Nu-> Nu-> Rachel (Best)
#8Eternal_GrandyPosted 7/5/2010 11:55:21 PM
-Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.

^ happen to me too during Kanata playthrough *

-another time was during Riz's playthrough, after the joint boss battle against Astral Dragon
#9C137Posted 7/6/2010 12:05:47 AM
The game froze several times for me, usually when I tried to upload my ranking after finishing a dungeon. It also froze once or twice in the universe view, and another time as well (can't remember when exactly, but it wasn't a boss fight or anything important). However, it's nowhere near as bad as Fallout 3 (which is almost unplayable because of freezes & glitches).
---
There is no love in your violence
#10ChargrilledPosted 7/6/2010 12:23:09 AM
never had the game freeze for me. chapter 7 on demon dog king story.
i dont bother uploading rankings because i wont be placed, nor do i really care tbh.

i also dont play all day. i play for max about 3 hours at a time in the afternoon.