This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

At what level does Wooper evolve into Quagmire?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. At what level does Wooper evolve into Quagmire?
6 years ago#1
Topic
---
Brawl FC: 2750-0764-2011
Servant of ToxicQueen
6 years ago#2
At level twelvety.

---
So, an invisible being is going to judge us all based on our adherence to arbitrary rules made by Him which conflict precisely with the nature that He gave us?
6 years ago#3
lvl 100.5

---
PLATINUM FC: 3996 2840 0783
6 years ago#4
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5yA3RwzOk There is a war going on for your mind. (I did not make the above video.) See quote to lose respect for me.
6 years ago#5
Level 20.
---
Will work for karma.
6 years ago#6
Thanks.
---
Servant of ToxicQueen
6 years ago#7
You are on the internet and you didn't bother checking Serebii or any other site?
---
Acronyms FTL!
6 years ago#8
I personally find it absurd to type QUAGSIRE as QUAGMIRE. M and S are so far away from keyboard you can't just say it's a typo for it.
---
PLATINUM FC: 3996 2840 0783
6 years ago#9
http://serebii.net/
---
iwent to an airport and a loaded rifle fell out of my pocket said it was a vibrator the police let me go
So you made a topic to tell us you didn't make a topic
6 years ago#10

I personally find it absurd to type QUAGSIRE as QUAGMIRE. M and S are so far away from keyboard you can't just say it's a typo for it.

My keyboard occasionally has those errors. Sorry.
---
Servant of ToxicQueen
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. At what level does Wooper evolve into Quagmire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived