This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gengar...Dream Eater or Nightmare?

#11Knuckles_6Posted 4/12/2010 2:13:51 PM

Well someone has a stick up their butt.

I didn't ask for your smart ass opinion, I asked you to pick one or the other.

neither. Also, u mad?
---
Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it!
They want you to fail, because they don't want to be alone
#12SiDoesGoodPosted 4/12/2010 2:14:06 PM
I didn't ask for your smart ass opinion, I asked you to pick one or the other.

GAH! The second half contradicts the first!
---
Si || www.aevelocity.com
http://i42.tinypic.com/urhw2.png
#13Nasada19Posted 4/12/2010 2:14:23 PM
Wow, I just looked up what nightmare does. Why would you ever use that move? It's awful. 1/4 of the target's HP damage? Even Nightshade is better than that.
---
I hate Persona 4
#14CamelJames28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2010 2:15:39 PM

neither. Also, u mad?

>__>

GAH! The second half contradicts the first!

You got me I guess

I guess after one 600 karma account and now this one I should know going to game boards is a bad idea.
---
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 5027 6655 3373 Brandon
#15Yugo1337Posted 4/12/2010 2:18:33 PM
This topic has been infested by trolls.

Your best bet right about now is to flip a coin. It usually works half the time.
#16HasirePosted 4/12/2010 2:46:37 PM

Your best bet right about now is to flip a coin. It usually works half the time.

Surprisingly enough, when people post topics that aren't stupid things like this, or something that could be searched, the discussion is usually good.
---
It's better to burn out than it is to rust. The king is gone but he's not forgotten.
King of PBR.
#17Zoro501Posted 4/12/2010 2:47:55 PM
nightmare sucks and dream eater is super strong and the plus side you get healed but you have to have hypnosis. and i have gengar a lvl 60 gengar with 'dark ball hypnosis dream eater darkpulse' and he has never really died.
With the hypnosis you use a 100attack move for like 2-5 turns before he wakes up and before that you will kill him and be at max health so win-win. Gengar is also fast so he will put the opponet to sleep before he attacks.
#18SiDoesGoodPosted 4/12/2010 2:56:21 PM
nightmare sucks and dream eater is super strong and the plus side you get healed but you have to have hypnosis. and i have gengar a lvl 60 gengar with 'dark ball hypnosis dream eater darkpulse' and he has never really died.
With the hypnosis you use a 100attack move for like 2-5 turns before he wakes up and before that you will kill him and be at max health so win-win. Gengar is also fast so he will put the opponet to sleep before he attacks.

1) lol, Hypnosis on Gengar.
2) lol, Dream Eater on Gengar.
---
Si || www.aevelocity.com
http://i42.tinypic.com/urhw2.png
#19MagmastaPosted 4/12/2010 3:00:09 PM
If you're playing red, blue, or yellow go with dream eater but if you're playing heart gold go with neither
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#20CamelJames28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2010 3:03:08 PM

Surprisingly enough, when people post topics that aren't stupid things like this, or something that could be searched, the discussion is usually good.

You didn't have to enter my topic and read it. And if you think it is stupid why would you troll, lurk around here, and then post again? I really find it hard that you could have a good discussion with anybody.

Pretty much

Alright thanks man, somebody here would isn't a complete ass/troll
---
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 5027 6655 3373 Brandon