This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Tactics!

#1JOJ650sPosted 4/14/2010 4:06:24 PM
It would be so cool! it would be kind of like Finale Fantasy Tactics for the PSP or DS
you would be a Pokemon trainer and you will fight Tactic style with your Pokemon! (the Pokemon trainer would not be in the battle of course he will be commanding the Pokemon what to do)
and if you run in to a random Pokemon battle you can use Pokeballs on the weakened Pokemon and then you will own that Pokemon.(of course you cant catch other trainer's pokemon)

It would be a lot like Finale Fantasy Tactics for the PSP or DS
you can learn the Pokemon skills/moves with JP (job points) or just by LVing up.
the Pokemon can equip costumes or just hats/helms, shirts/armor, and shoes to take less damage and add speed.

you can battle gyms, and transfer your pokemon to Heart Gold or Soul Silver.
I don't know if it would have Pokemon job classes. and Ditto can transform in to your opponents pokemon or your own pokemon, and it would be a six VS six Pokemon battle.
and one more thing I don,t think you would walk around like you do in Heart Gold or Soul Sliver.
maby you would walk more like you do in Finale Fantasy Tactics for the PSP or DS.

please post some ideas to complete this idea!

and tell me what you think.

I think Nintendo would maby make this I mean they made Pokemon ranger and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I am not saying these are bad games!)

---
all it takes to be a Ninja is a mask...and 50 years of training.
#2JOJ650s(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2010 4:18:05 PM
ok one sec Bump!
---
all it takes to be a Ninja is a mask...and 50 years of training.