This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shiny blastoise

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Nature: Calm

IV's:

HP: 7
ATK: 31
Def: 25
SP.ATK: 31
SP.DEF: 27
Spd: 9

Wonder if i should use him? Yes it's legit. got it in diamond a while back. Never knew about EV's at that time
Playing: CoD:MW2 (PS3), Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Pokemon HeartGold, KH 358/2 Want: FFvXIII, FF Agito XIII, KH BBS, GoW3,etc. PSN:K-quick
6 years ago#2
I've got a legit shiny Charmander.
6 years ago#3
lol really? if i had a connection id trade since i duplicated this guy with someone over gamefaqs. buuut i dnt have wifi -_-
Playing: CoD:MW2 (PS3), Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Pokemon HeartGold, KH 358/2 Want: FFvXIII, FF Agito XIII, KH BBS, GoW3,etc. PSN:K-quick
6 years ago#4
^^;

Anyway, I would totally use that Blastoise if I were you, TC. Those are good stats for a legit shiny.

Epic Sep 14!! ................ *FC in profile.
Moy shinies. http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/30/risulist1.jpg ^^
6 years ago#5

Wonder if i should use him? Yes it's legit. got it in diamond a while back. Never knew about EV's at that time

XD how the heck do you catch a Legit Shiny Squirtle in a game there Squirtle doesn't even come out in!?
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.
so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me! -rubsnickreviews.blogspot.com
6 years ago#6
I'm not trading it lol. It turns into a badass black Charizard.
6 years ago#7
Is that Blastoise ev trained? Or did you calculate the Iv's before you trained it?
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4210 9656 2646
Name: L
6 years ago#8
"XD how the heck do you catch a Legit Shiny Squirtle in a game there Squirtle doesn't even come out in!?"

Uhm? FireRed? Pal Parked a Blastoise. Made an egg and tada! came out shiny.
6 years ago#9
"Is that Blastoise ev trained? Or did you calculate the Iv's before you trained it?"

Wow -_- forgot to use the EV reducing berries before doing this.... wouldnt it be the same either way or wat?
6 years ago#10
No, there will be a big difference.
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4210 9656 2646
Name: L

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived