This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

help my team

#1_FalsePosted 8/14/2010 2:03:13 AM
i just got this game for christmas and i rad up on the evs and ivs and made my team diction.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly - 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
Levitate
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- U-Turn
- Explosion

i heard steath rock is really good but i dont know why and taunt isnt very good but my friend told me to use it i like to use explosion and u turn if i survive

Salamence @ Life Orb
Jolly - 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spd
Levitate
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

so i use dragon dance to get fast and i use earthquake and outrage a lot hes my favorite dragon type pkmn

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Hasty - 104 Atk, 152 SpAtk, 252 Spd
Levitate
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power (Fire)
- Shadow Ball

i hit them with focus punch but they always flinch me?!?!?!?! so i just use shadow ball most of the time

Scyther @ Life Orb
Quirky - 252 Atk, 4 SpDef, 252 Spd
Swarm
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace
- Bug Bite
- Bug Bite

i saw this set on smogon an i thought it was cool. i cought this scyther in the pkmn bug contest in violet city but got secnod place wtff?!?!

Rhyperior @ Quick Claw
Adamant - 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 SpDef
Lightning Rod
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Substitute
- Horn Drill

my late game sweeper. beats a** and you can't kill it. his stats are broken.

Entei @ Leftovers
Lax - 4 Def, 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd
Pressure
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day

i cought this bad boy in a heavy ball and he's really good becaus he's a legendary pkmn. solar beam hits all the rock types like jean simmons and water types. misty didnt stand a chance i tell you!

this team is pretty good. maybe it needs a little bit of fixing. if anyone has some tips for me that would be reallygood.
#2Advance_TrakPosted 8/14/2010 2:12:49 AM
Salamence is considered Uber now, as set by Smogon.com tier list. You should change it, as people will obviously avoid playing with you if you carry one on your team. Keep in mind that Dnite can furfill all of it capabilities, albeit a little weaker, but its still legal. Other than that, I'm not so great at rating teams, good luck with getting good advice though :D
---
~Currently Running through SS with a Team I've never used...
Bayleef/21 Houndour/21 Chinchou/22 Miltank/21 Natu/21 (Updated 01:26GMT+1)
#3_False(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 2:19:30 AM
oh thnx. should i just replace it with dnite then?
#4Twilight2407Posted 8/14/2010 2:20:27 AM
I can't tell if this is serious or if it's just another troll topic. >_>

I mean, saying that you've been to Smogon and yet having Salamence and an OHKO move on your team screams troll to me, but the karma makes me want to think otherwise...
---
Pokemon SS FC: 1978-2641-8035
"Don't you even! You think you die and that's that? You think you die and everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!"
#5Advance_TrakPosted 8/14/2010 2:22:38 AM
You should do that indeed, and you should do it after you have deleted this topic altogether. Your guaranteed to get a better response if 'Mence isn't mentioned at all xP
---
~Currently Running through SS with a Team I've never used...
Bayleef/21 Houndour/21 Chinchou/22 Miltank/21 Natu/21 (Updated 01:26GMT+1)
#6BLINGGGGGGPosted 8/14/2010 2:53:47 AM
Levimence?

great diction
---
TZRIZZLER
Stars walk on the red carpet because they're famous. I walk on toilet paper 'cause I'm the ****.
#7killah_kodePosted 8/14/2010 3:05:29 AM
Rhyperior @ Quick Claw
Adamant - 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 SpDef
Lightning Rod
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Substitute
- Horn Drill

I'm sorry, but I don't get this AT ALL. Rock Polish to go faster I guess? Even with 252 Spd EVs he'll still get hit hard from any water move. At least, and of course least, You Swords Dance, yet your only damaging move is Horn Drill, a 0HKO move. Please elaborate as to why you have Swords Dance.
---
"Astos? MO' LIKE YO' ASS IS TOAST!" - 8 bit theatre
#8spoinkspoinkPosted 8/14/2010 3:15:30 AM
I'm glad to see someone using Scyther, instead of Scizor, but why Quirky Nature? And you've listed Bug Bite twice
---
Self-proclaimed Pokabu's final evo of the BW Boards (12th August 2010)
#9_False(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 5:13:20 AM
scizor is too slow besides scyther is the original og ninja mantis man! i cought this in the bug catching contest so the nature isnt the best but its okay for now right? :( one of the bug bite is supposed to be double team.
#10HasirePosted 8/14/2010 5:47:18 AM
Sup False.
---
It's better to burn out than it is to rust. The king is gone but he's not forgotten.
King of PBR.