This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Girl and her Eevee--Eevee Solo Run

#141Defender31415Posted 2/27/2012 2:13:18 PM
IrisVile posted...
-Lance- I have been waiting for you, Magenta. You are the only rival to my ability to hack, and for that I must stop you!

LOL! Epic battles! I bet Emma will be level 100 by the time you face Red. With her power, you won't need a strategy.
---
--- "Legends are normal people who fought for what was right and are now viewed as heroes. Whether you know it or not, you're among them." Lance
#142Hark21BallPosted 2/27/2012 9:30:15 PM
go girl go!
---
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird
#143LordRattergunPosted 2/29/2012 12:47:52 AM
Congratulations. Allow me to write the epilogue.

And so, with the end of their journey, the League of Pokemon Masters resurrected their leader, the Amazing Pokemon Master Groundrattler, and all was well.

The end.

---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
#144NarutoFever1Posted 2/29/2012 7:36:09 PM

LordRattergun posted...
Congratulations. Allow me to write the epilogue.

And so, with the end of their journey, the League of Pokemon Masters resurrected their leader, the Amazing Pokemon Master Groundrattler, and all was well.

The end.

And allow me to be the first to ask "what the hell?". -_-

#145IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 8:03:38 PM
Defender31415 posted...
IrisVile posted...
-Lance- I have been waiting for you, Magenta. You are the only rival to my ability to hack, and for that I must stop you!

LOL! Epic battles! I bet Emma will be level 100 by the time you face Red. With her power, you won't need a strategy.

Um, no joke. Hopefully she can handle Red's team. I also dread the rematch of the E4...

Groundrattler, you seem rather familiar, but either way I do like your epilogue, but it is a tad bit early. ;]
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#146LordRattergunPosted 2/29/2012 11:51:05 PM
IrisVile posted...
Defender31415 posted...
IrisVile posted...

Um, no joke. Hopefully she can handle Red's team. I also dread the rematch of the E4...

Groundrattler, you seem rather familiar, but either way I do like your epilogue, but it is a tad bit early. ;]

You may remember me from quality topics like:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/54752886

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/54906391

and

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/56537682

As you can see, NarutoFever was a huge fan of the Amazing Pokemon Master. And I must say, his arguments were quite possibly some of the funniest things I've seen on Gamefaqs, and he certainly deserves a thumbs up for keeping us all entertained.

So now that Black 2 has been announced, I might just make my long awaited comeback...

Oh, and good luck on the Kanto region and whatnot.
---
#147NarutoFever1Posted 3/1/2012 6:47:39 PM

I bet you one of those mentions 50/50 somewhere, without even checking them.

From what I can remember of that whole ordeal with Monferno and everything, I was fifty-percent serious about everything, and fifty-percent fighting relative boredom being something of a troll.

#148NarutoFever1Posted 3/1/2012 6:55:07 PM

Oh, and having re-read your post, I'd like to say two things.

One, 'fan' is pretty low on the list of words I'd use to describe how I feel about you, and two, please don't make a 'comeback' any time soon.

#149LordRattergunPosted 3/3/2012 4:40:08 AM
NarutoFever1 posted...
I bet you one of those mentions 50/50 somewhere, without even checking them.From what I can remember of that whole ordeal with Monferno and everything, I was fifty-percent serious about everything, and fifty-percent fighting relative boredom being something of a troll.

There's a 50/50 chance of you being right, but you'll have to check just to be sure.

And Monferno was boring, and a terrible person to argue with, he always had the same material. And who actually users Ubers in a competitive setting? That's for 12 year olds.

NarutoFever1 posted...
Oh, and having re-read your post, I'd like to say two things.One, I'm your biggest fan, and two, please make a comeback soon.

Why thank you, I shall highly consider it.
---
#150Monferno_AQWPosted 3/3/2012 10:31:51 AM
LordRattergun posted...
NarutoFever1 posted...
I bet you one of those mentions 50/50 somewhere, without even checking them.From what I can remember of that whole ordeal with Monferno and everything, I was fifty-percent serious about everything, and fifty-percent fighting relative boredom being something of a troll.

There's a 50/50 chance of you being right, but you'll have to check just to be sure.

And Monferno was boring, and a terrible person to argue with, he always had the same material. And who actually users Ubers in a competitive setting? That's for 12 year olds.

Interesting. Why not come say it to my face over WiFi? Oh, I forgot: the Amazing Pokemon Master isn't so amazing at fighting Ubers. That, and you may not have Black or White. And sue me for not wanting to use what everyone else uses. Not my fault you can only talk trash and nothing more. But we both know you wouldn't be saying that over WiFi. Then again, we both know you won't fight because you can't win.

Don't worry, I don't plan on sticking around; I've moved on to the B/W and B/W2 board. I only came here cause a friends at the guild mentioned seeing you using an alt. I leave with a word of advice: can it. You were banned because of this. No need for it to happen again.
---
I only play in Ubers
Official Arceus and Husband of Elesa, Skyla, and Lenora of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards