This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Girl and her Eevee--Eevee Solo Run

#171NarutoFever1Posted 4/2/2012 12:35:05 PM

I really don't think it's in enough danger to require all this bumping.

#172IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 8:21:20 PM
Sorry for lack of posting, School is in high gear, and considering that it is soon to be finals I am taking a small break from this. However this will then be getting a mass of updates near the end of the month. Be excited, or not. Which ever tickles your fancies Monsters~ :]
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#173warrior2464Posted 4/6/2012 8:27:25 AM
Well, that's good to know Iris, good luck.
---
I stand alone...
#174Defender31415Posted 4/9/2012 7:08:34 PM
Good luck bump.
---
--- "Wading along in the obscurity of loneliness will only get you lost; for friends, are some of the best types of flashlights in Life." Wally
#175AralynnePosted 4/14/2012 11:41:18 PM
bump!
---
Official Commanding General of the S.T.A.s
That's right. It's official nao!
#176IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 11:35:47 AM
Only Nine more days, and you should be seeing something sweet from me. :] ~Secret Bump~
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#177Defender31415Posted 4/22/2012 2:19:52 PM
bump
---
--- "Wading along in the obscurity of loneliness will only get you lost; for friends, are some of the best types of flashlights in Life." Wally
#178Defender31415Posted 4/24/2012 10:55:54 AM
bump.
---
#179God_of_KelseyPosted 4/24/2012 8:04:18 PM
I'm not impressed with solo runs that involve rebattling victorious trainers for exp, I feel a true solo run should have no grinding and no back tracking (aside from storyline requirements). The amount of flinch and crits you've scored have only made this far too easy on you.

But having said that, I am proud of you. Your connection between you and your pokemon exceeds most. You deserve a place in the Hall of Fame. It is your love for your friend that has brought you this far, not her power or hacks. For that, I commend you.

Having said that, I still think Red will be fun, but considering you'll have such a large advantage over him..I mean I beat him with only a Snorlax that was under level 90, and it was extremely easy as he inflicted almost no damage. Eevee will destroy Red. The Elite 4 however, had like what? 26 pokemon? That's what makes it hard, or well..expensive.

Reading this has given me an urge to do a solo run myself. As of today I have conquered the Elite 4 in every generation. I've captured all of the available legendaries legitimately that are available I think...(My little sister has games like pokemon ranger and colleseum) the only ones I do not have are Black White that aren't released yet (as far as I know) that unicorn and that genosect thing. hardest ones to get were jirachi (bonus disc from an old old game that I had lost but found it in an old box..ugh.) and mew and celebi cuz im not japanese, but still had pokemon ranger. Stupid.

Having done this, I am looking at two things. Attempting to capture the rest of the pokemon I do not yet have, ( I have never filled an actual pokedex because trading is far too tiresome for me), or do as you have done.

Starting a solo run with my dearest friend. But I fear it would be too easy, and thus boring. My favorite is Mewtwo. And that would just be a waste of time, knowing he would sweep everyone and everything. And my equally best friend is Gyarados. Another easy sweep.

Nonetheless, regardless of what I decide, I thank you for the inspiration you've given me. I've thought of competitive battlers, and end-game elitists to all be the same. They have not entertained me at all. But, seeing your love for your friend, I have gained confidence in trainers once more...

Perhaps our best friends should test each other in the art of battle some day...
---
World of Warcraft isn't just for nerds. But it does attract almost nothing but nerds who want to be 1337 due to the fact that they fail at having a real life.
#180Defender31415Posted 4/27/2012 11:35:58 AM
bump
---