This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Girl and her Eevee--Eevee Solo Run

#31_KKPosted 11/10/2011 12:42:03 PM
I am hype.
---
"...and here come the ****sexual insults. That's classy, man."
-MantleNotMouse
#32IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 2:34:46 PM
-Update-

After a nice trip to the Lighthouse, I learned that Amphy is sick, and apparently the Pokecenter isn't good enough for it. (Or an actual, light bulb in the light house...) But I did agree to go to Cinawood to help heal poor Amphy.

You are young and fit don't ride your pokemon, Swim! Nah...Zoey is quite comfy silly Swimmer Randall. :]

Cianwood Island

Firstly, I healed Emma, then went to the Pharmacy, that had the 'secret potion' to heal Amphy. (Of course when I was younger I always rushed back to heal Amphy, then came back for Chuck/After fighting Jasmine, silly me!) Crazy Pharamacist refused to give me the potion for reselling a shame...

Before I battle Chucky I have a date with Eusine, (Or as I call him Ew-Swine...)

-Eusince- Yo home girl! Wasn't that SUICUNE just now? Why did you yell... BECAUSE! It was Suicune and it must be mine you are my Rival! BATTLE NAO!Please... Mkay.

<.< After Haunter decided Cursing was a great idea, Emma ate it. Eusine was handled extremely easily, and decided we are still rivals, and Suicune will be his. Whatever floats his boat, I suppose.

And now time for possibly the toughest Gyms I'll face...Chuck!

Cianwood Gym

The first Blackbelt's Hitmonlee, was OHKO'd by headbutt...

Blackbelt Nob was no match either...

The Hitmonchan Blackbelt also felt the wrath of Emma, perhaps this will be easy :/

After a push of a button, the waterfall stopped falling on Chuck. But there is still one last blackbelt to kick to the curb!

And with Blackbelt Lung, down for the count it was time to dance, the dance with Chuck.

No Emma you are not evolving into Espeon darn it!

Leader: Chuck

Ooomph! The pounding waterfall right onto my head...ARGH!!! Why did you stop it? Because I want a gym battle... NOW I CRUSH YOU! Eep..

Emma's headbutt failed to OHKO Primeape, and it used Double team, I could be in serious trouble. After the Hyper potion, I didn't OHKO it, and the second headbutt missed. However, after getting hit with Rockslide, it did less than I expected. This could still be easy. It attempted to focus punch, on miss hax, but Emma was sure with her final headbutt.

<.< Poliwrath is fat, as Headbutt failed to even do over half, and it paralyzed me, with body slam. :/ >.> Emma channeled her rage and Crit haxed the full healed Poliwrath, with Headbutt. Atta girl!

And so victory was ours, and Chuck's Storm badge is my fifth gym badge! :]

Now then onward to Olivine Town, I got an Ampharos to heal, and a Jasmine to battle. until next time, Monsters!
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#33NarutoFever1Posted 11/13/2011 6:12:58 PM
So did you waste the entire Gym with Headbutt, or just the first guy and Chuck?
---
"Until the end." - The citizens of Palmacosta.
#34IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 7:36:51 PM
NarutoFever1 posted...
So did you waste the entire Gym with Headbutt, or just the first guy and Chuck?

Everyone, I felt like Dig, probably would've scored an OHKO. I wonder if Jasmine will be tough. Because Emma isn't too, overleveled. She's only like Fourty-three, so I have no clue how things will go later in game.
---
#35warrior2464Posted 11/13/2011 9:49:22 PM
That update made me smile, great job Iris!
---
I stand alone...
#36NarutoFever1Posted 11/15/2011 7:54:45 PM
IrisVile posted...
Everyone, I felt like Dig, probably would've scored an OHKO. I wonder if Jasmine will be tough. Because Emma isn't too, overleveled. She's only like Fourty-three, so I have no clue how things will go later in game.

I don't believe I'll be able to score even neutral hits on her guys by that point, unless I can get the Hidden Power TM from the Lake of Rage beforehand (it'll be Fighting-type).
---
#37NarutoFever1Posted 11/15/2011 8:03:29 PM
Funny, I thought you were supposed to be able to edit your posts for about an hour after you made them on this side, but I don't see the option anywhere. =\

Anyways, after I just confirmed she can learn it, I guess I'll have to use Future Sight even though I don't plan to have it be in her final moveset.
---
#38Defender31415Posted 11/16/2011 1:07:52 PM
Congrats on winning against Chuck. I thought that match might be tough for you. Looks like it wasn't at all.
---
--- "Legends are normal people who fought for what was right and are now viewed as heroes. Whether you know it or not, you're among them." Lance
#39IrisVile(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 1:19:41 PM
Well for Jasmine, if your Ralts is strong enough you'd probably OHKO, or 2KO with Psychic, Magnimite and Steelix have lack luster SP. Def IIRC. And thanks, Warr. :]

Yeah no joke, I was at least hoping for some bit of action, but that was probably the easiest battle I've ever had with Chuck. :/
---
#40NarutoFever1Posted 11/18/2011 4:15:21 PM

They aren't impressive, but neither is Ralts' Special Attack (and it's its best stat, too).

I guess if I'm over-leveled enough the gap won't be too huge, but unless I opt for Magical Leaf instead (making Psychic my best option even against Steelix), I'll probably still use Future Sight so that it'll either dent the opponent if it just came in, or pick it off if it's weakened enough.

Using just Future Sight alone is far too unreliable though, so sorry if it sounded like that was my plan. I just meant that I'll have to make do with it as my hardest-hitting attack, instead of the effectively 140 base power Hidden Power that I would prefer. I do suppose that Dream Eater is an option, but I don't really want to use it even though I'll be running Hypnosis, because I don't like that it relies on sleep.