This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does riding your bike count towards steps taken for an egg to hatch?

#1Johnnyfive85Posted 12/20/2011 5:20:49 PM
Topic title
---
Sometimes, dead is better.
#2LordRattergunPosted 12/20/2011 5:36:26 PM
Yes.

Going down Cycling Road is a good way for eggs to hatch, and don't forget to use Flame Body/Magma Armour Pokemon to make the process faster.
#3Johnnyfive85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 5:45:34 PM
alright, good knowlegde to have.

Also one more question.. I remember Ditto being puyt in the day care was a good way to get eggs, and i8f I'm not mistaken, getting the baby Pokemon from Magmar, Jigglypuff, Clefairy etc. can be obtained from putting Ditto in the Daycare with Magmar, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, etc.? Or do I have to obtain 2 of each Pokemon to get the kiddy Pokemon?

Thanks in advance, been ages since I've played Pokemon. It's just as ridiculously addictive fun as it was years ago.
---
#4LordRattergunPosted 12/20/2011 5:47:59 PM
Yes, doing that will get the proper baby Pokemon.

Although, watch out for times when just putting them in daycare isn't enough, and you have to equip a certain incense onto a Pokemon for the baby to form.
#5Johnnyfive85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 6:18:31 PM
I have eggs from Jigglypuff and Ditto as well as Clefairy and Ditto. Final question - is it always the baby form, or is there a chance I'll just get newly hatched Clefairy and Jigglypuff instead of the much more desired Igglypuff and Cleffa?
---
#6mnkysprnPosted 12/20/2011 8:20:58 PM
You will always get a igglybuff and cleffa.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
#7helldewPosted 12/21/2011 9:45:21 AM
just a heads up some of the genIV baby pokemon require extra steps then just put it in with ditto. IE since snorelax got a pre evo (munchlax) you need to forfill other condisions. IE with that one you need to use a Lax incense while breading.

if you need any help with figuring out whats what and you dont already know this use this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

just find the pokemon and it tells you everything you need to know.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.