This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My first shiny! Post your first

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. My first shiny! Post your first
3 years ago#51
My first shiny was literally two days ago. I found a shiny Foongus in White. :)
3 years ago#52
The ones I can remember are a zubat and a graveler.
I was here and there, everywhere and anywhere, but nowhere at all.
3 years ago#53
my first shiny was a metang that it's now a metagross after that i was EV training a pokemon and found a shiny durant
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
3 years ago#54
my first was a shiny zubat in firered version. then in heartgold i found a shiny drowzee and in black version i got a shiny boldore not too long ago. i've only played black for like 10 hours and got a shiny but i played white for like almost 200 hours and haven't seen one
3 years ago#55
First shiny was a Mareep in the original Silver. Was south of Blackthron and every new game I had I fond one there.
PSN/XBL -AgentJandS || I not be drunk I just be a little on the drunk side - Pschill18
3 years ago#56
...Gold Magikarp. In the Safari Zone while surfing..

I caught it about 20 minutes after I caught Red Gyarados..
...Anyone wanna trade?
"I don't lose, I just choose not to win."
3 years ago#57
Reshiram (yes I'm sure its got sparkles and everything)

Onix on HG now a steelix.
Yea, I'm akward like that.
3 years ago#58
Snubble in my Gold Version. Caught a decent Shiny Snorlax in my LeafGreen game a month ago. Should probably trade that over.
I bought a bird that repeats what I say but, "I'm lonely" is all that he's heard.
3 years ago#59
I believe it was a Poliwag that I'd found in Crystal way back when it first came out. I was only 10 at the time and didn't know much about shinies, so I ran away.

I remember spending about 2 hours trying to fish it up again to no avail.

The first one I caught was a Golbat back in Sapphire. Had to have been around May 2004.
3 years ago#60
First shiny was in Pokemon SIlver. It was a Rattata. I didn't even know what was so special about it (I was very young at the time).

Second was a Zubat in Sapphire. In LeafGreen on my way to catch Mewtwo, (whom I intended to use the masterball on, so I only had it with me), I ran into a Blue Ditto.

Blue ditto used to be awesome because whoever he transformed into, he'd be their shiny version.

But game freak changed that and made it to where ditto changes into an exact copy :(
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. My first shiny! Post your first

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived