This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I believe Erin deserves a slow clap.

#1suprsethPosted 10/7/2012 1:34:14 PM
So, you know, just riding my bike through Vermillion. Typical day in the life of a Pokemon master. Get a call from 'Erin', telling me about some small talk I don't care about. She tells me that she actually beat a Rattata. She says she must be training her properly. Then she rudely hangs up before I get a chance to ask her how.

I am in shock. A trainer, who defeats a Rattata. Someone please enter Erin into the hall of fame.
#2mnkysprnPosted 10/9/2012 9:06:02 AM
suprseth posted...
So, you know, just riding my bike through Vermillion. Typical day in the life of a Pokemon master. Get a call from 'Erin', telling me about some small talk I don't care about. She tells me that she actually beat a Rattata. She says she must be training her properly. Then she rudely hangs up before I get a chance to ask her how.

I am in shock. A trainer, who defeats a Rattata. Someone please enter Erin into the hall of fame.

You obviously haven't received calls from Joey yet.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards
#3FuzzyJelloPosted 10/12/2012 9:14:26 PM
It's these topics and the occasional one shot fanfic that make me realize the potential the trainer phone chats really had. It made me a little sad that GameFreak didn't realize their text bank isn't tiny anymore and have a little more fun with them; but then, co-developed with Black and White, have to prioritize.
#4shadowreaper7Posted 10/13/2012 2:01:15 AM
FuzzyJello posted...
It's these topics and the occasional one shot fanfic that make me realize the potential the trainer phone chats really had. It made me a little sad that GameFreak didn't realize their text bank isn't tiny anymore and have a little more fun with them; but then, co-developed with Black and White, have to prioritize.

Do you know what i find most disappointing.
Your mother has a 3 second memory.
Think about it for a second.

Whenever your mother calls YOU.
She answers with "Hello? Oh hi *Character name*"
What sort of logic is that?!
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper