This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help! I'm stuck.

#1Kidpool16Posted 6/13/2013 9:25:21 PM
I'm stuck at the Elite Four and I can't beat them. I have spent hours grinding in Victory Road. But, it just takes too long. There must be some other way to level up my Pokemon. Please help.
My Team:
Lv40 Xatu
Lv40 Lanturn
Lv42 Heracross
Lv40 Mamoswine
Lv40 Nidoking
Lv41 Ursaring
#2Kidpool16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 9:28:26 PM
Sorry double post. I meant Lv41 Tangrowth
#3Pro7oPosted 6/14/2013 8:48:37 AM
There are a few options.

1) Use the Red Gyarados (comes out of the box at level 30)
Raise him to level 44 to get Dragon Dance. Maybe use X Defends or X Special D. to bulk him up against your opponent, then heal with a Hyper Potion when he gets low. Once he can take hits start Dragon Dancing until 6x. Sweep.

2) Use the X series items on any of your guys to up their stats.

3) For physical attacking enemies, constantly swap in Pokemon with Intimidate (Gyarados) to cut their attack power. This may work on Lance's Dragonite.

You will need lots of Hyper Potions and Revives.
---
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"
#4Pro7oPosted 6/15/2013 6:32:03 AM
All of Lance's Pokemon are weak to Rock-Type moves, and five of them have 4x weaknesses.
---
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"
#5Kidpool16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 6:22:29 PM
Unfortunately, I traded my Gyarados to Pokemon Black. I did not realize the Rock moves all being effective against Lance though. That helps. Koga's stupid Crobat comes out and Double Teams for forever and a half. Then, none of my PKMN can hit him.
#6Shaodw_of_DeathPosted 6/16/2013 4:28:22 AM
Also, a powerful Electric type will serve well against most of the EF's pokemon, especially if you teach it some Fire and Ice type attacks. I personally like a Furret that knows Surf, and an Electric/Fire/and Ice setup. Its stats are a bit low though.
---
The Dark is my friend...
#7TheAlternationPosted 6/17/2013 4:50:49 PM
Kidpool16 posted...
Unfortunately, I traded my Gyarados to Pokemon Black. I did not realize the Rock moves all being effective against Lance though. That helps. Koga's stupid Crobat comes out and Double Teams for forever and a half. Then, none of my PKMN can hit him.

Shockwave
---
You'll never get rid of me mods
THOU SHAN'T KILL THE DEATHLESS!!!
#8Kidpool16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 4:47:47 PM
Finally beat them. Thank you all for your help. Gyarados kicks serious bosom.