This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game got disconitued!

#11darkphoenix181Posted 11/21/2013 8:27:54 AM(edited)
Target still had some on stock till last week. now it is off their website.

I went to one of those Targets after the removal and no sign of it.

A Walmart in my area claims to have SoulSilver in stock but I went there and didn't see it.

I have both already, but was wanting to have a one unopened as I think due to the pokewalker and boxart, an unopened version of this game will grow in value pretty quickly.

Still don't get why used copies are so expensive, but unopened makes alot of sense.

I might consider buying one off Amazon for $80 and let it sit awhile, or I might not and just be satisfied that kept the boxes to both my games and only opened one of the pokewalkers.
Wonder how much value a new copy of this would reach though in about 10 years.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#12PK_NessPosted 11/21/2013 7:36:03 PM
So it is officially discontinued though?
Nintendo wont be making any more copies? :(
---
3DS FC : 2766-8491-1378
#13shadowenclave47Posted 11/23/2013 4:45:33 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...

A Walmart in my area claims to have SoulSilver in stock but I went there and didn't see it.

I have both already, but was wanting to have a one unopened as I think due to the pokewalker and boxart, an unopened version of this game will grow in value pretty quickly.

Still don't get why used copies are so expensive, but unopened makes alot of sense.

I might consider buying one off Amazon for $80 and let it sit awhile, or I might not and just be satisfied that kept the boxes to both my games and only opened one of the pokewalkers.

I can't find a working used pokemon Crystal game that's under $50
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#14darkphoenix181Posted 11/25/2013 11:29:21 AM
shadowenclave47 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I can't find a working used pokemon Crystal game that's under $50

but isn't this partially due to gba games have a limited time before they don't work anymore? DS games should last alot longer I think.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#15jrshadow42Posted 12/7/2013 3:42:57 PM
Good Thing I download games in my DS. It saves more money. Well. The wifi connection is still going on but I think Nintendo will shut it down on 2014.. Just a guess anyways.
---
Creeping on Trolls! Say Hello!
AbsolTheGamer in Pokemon Showdown!