This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quick question about Midgame (After Elite4)

#1Matty0289Posted 11/28/2013 1:55:55 AM
Hey everyone! I just beat this game finally, as far as Elite 4 go. I've never actually been past E4 on HeartGold; but did get all 16 Badges & IIRC- beat Red on "Original Gold" many years back..

So since it's been so long: my question is: Now that I have the S.S. Ticket, and can go to the Kanto Region. If I were to go there right now, can I use my Pidgey to Fly back to the Johnto Region anytime I want- and back to Kanto? Or at least use the S.S. Anne to travel between Both Regions anytime?

I'd hate to go to the Kanto Region right now, and miss out on all the Rare Candy's or Max Revives I have missed (Despite how thorough I explored some areas, guaranteed chances are I've probably missed a few of each.)

Last time I started a game on HeartGold a few months ago, I was having trouble in Elite-4, and I got as far as Lance, but wasn't strong enough to beat him. And I had different Pokemon.

-Typhlosion
-Gyrados
-Gloom (I didn't know until way late that a Leafstone was difficult to get)
-Pidgeot (After I get to E4, Pidgeot became pretty kinda useless and was weak, even against Pokemon it was supposed to be strong against, that wasn't Grass)
-Umbreon
-Suicune (I just took it with me into E4 because I needed an Electric type).

Then for my newest game, my friend and I got together at his house and he started a new game 5 times so we can each get all the Starters. (He has SoulSilver)

So my Team now is
-Typholsion
-Meganium
-Feraligatr
-Alakazam
-Umbreon
-Gyrados (I taught Gyrados Thunder, so I'm not totaly dependant on Meganium)
(I don't want to use Ampharos, because everyone else in the world on here or Youtube seems to use it, and I like to be unique. =-)
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#2Darth MomPosted 11/28/2013 4:32:28 AM
Once you have the ticket, and have gotten to Kanto, you can fly between them anytime you'd like. The only thing is, you have to fly to the E4, then fly again to get to your destination. You can't actually fly directly from Johto to Kanto. But there's no worry about not being able to get to the other region.
---
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?
#3Matty0289(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 12:18:42 PM
Great, Thanks.
Happy Turkey-Day.
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf