This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this a good team for in-game only?

#1Jogurt13Posted 4/5/2014 4:26:50 PM
Typhlosion

Crobat

Heracross

Ampharos

Espeon/Umbreon

Lapras

I'm planning on buying the game soon. Please feel free to change the team up. But no legendaries please. Also again, this is a team for in game purposes. Also I haven't though of movesets yet. So please include them in your posts. But it isn't required. Thanks!
#2Jogurt13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 4:29:20 PM
Also, I forgot to add I cannot get any pokemon from trading. I want them to be catchable from this game only. Thanks again.
#3SinisterSandmanPosted 4/7/2014 12:34:18 AM
Looks good to me.

If you're interested in getting a certain stat variance:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3968/pokemonz.png
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#4Matty0289Posted 4/14/2014 8:40:14 PM(edited)
Jogurt13 posted...
Typhlosion

Crobat

Heracross

Ampharos

Espeon/Umbreon

Lapras

I'm planning on buying the game soon. Please feel free to change the team up. But no legendaries please. Also again, this is a team for in game purposes. Also I haven't though of movesets yet. So please include them in your posts. But it isn't required. Thanks!

Plz don't go Ampharos. Everyone goes it, it's highly overrated. =-P
If you insist on using Electric type, use something unique. Not sure what. As you can see, I didn't have an Electric type. I just taught "Thunder" to my Gyrados, and it sufficed for me.

I used Typhlosion, Umbreon, Alakazam, Gyrados, Feraligator, Meganium on my playthrough. (Before I started my game, me & my friend started new game & traded a few times*, so I could get all 3 Starters at once.
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#5JamieK1981Posted 4/22/2014 8:08:13 PM
Well, you do lack the pokemon that will get past the first gym, i don't believe you can get marsheep or whatever it is prior to the gym.

I am sure you can just use any non-grass or bug or fighting type and be fine.....just pointing it out.
#6JamieK1981Posted 4/22/2014 8:08:58 PM
Matty0289 posted...
Jogurt13 posted...
Typhlosion

Crobat

Heracross

Ampharos

Espeon/Umbreon

Lapras

Plz don't go Ampharos. Everyone goes it, it's highly overrated. =-P
If you insist on using Electric type, use something unique. Not sure what. As you can see, I didn't have an Electric type. I just taught "Thunder" to my Gyrados, and it sufficed for me.

I used Typhlosion, Umbreon, Alakazam, Gyrados, Feraligator, Meganium on my playthrough. (Before I started my game, me & my friend started new game & traded a few times*, so I could get all 3 Starters at once.

I could say the same about EV and IV training, don't do it, everyone does it, its so overrated. lol :p
#7SinisterSandmanPosted 4/23/2014 3:28:00 AM
JamieK1981 posted...
Well, you do lack the pokemon that will get past the first gym, i don't believe you can get marsheep or whatever it is prior to the gym.

I am sure you can just use any non-grass or bug or fighting type and be fine.....just pointing it out.

Mareep is EASY to get pre-Falkner. Either the Egg from Primo or in the grass south of Falkner's town.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#8Matty0289Posted 4/23/2014 3:42:29 PM
JamieK1981 posted...
I could say the same about EV and IV training, don't do it, everyone does it, its so overrated. lol :p

Honestly, I don't even know what you mean by this. Lol. Do you mean people using Eevee?

Pokemon Gold & HeartGold versions are the only game I've ever used Eevee in. I didn't even use it back in Red,Blue, Yellow. Umbreon is just pretty, so that's why I like it. =-)
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#9gundambot1Posted 4/23/2014 8:57:14 PM
that's a pretty good team actually
#10temoorashrafPosted 4/24/2014 9:07:19 AM
Matty0289 posted...
JamieK1981 posted...

Honestly, I don't even know what you mean by this. Lol. Do you mean people using Eevee?

Pokemon Gold & HeartGold versions are the only game I've ever used Eevee in. I didn't even use it back in Red,Blue, Yellow. Umbreon is just pretty, so that's why I like it. =-)

I have only played soul silver,and from what I read online its a way to train your pokemon effectively. I never tried it myself because it seems like a lot of work, and I never play online.