This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Shaymin and Rotom events for HG/SS? Quite simple really.

#1SakurafanboyPosted 8/20/2009 8:22:28 AM
I think its highly likely Shaymin and Rotom will get events in HG/SS. I know I know they're already in Platinum and can be traded to HG/SS. But, in doing so you screw yourself out of Sky Shaymin and the other Rotom formes. You cannot trade key items. Never have, never will. So I think that come HG/SS we'll get new Shaymin and Rotom events. I mean we're getting the dragon trio in there so we can get their orbs on HG/SS (which imo is the only reason said event is in the game) so why not Shaymin and Rotom?
---
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver official confirmation: May 8th, 2009
Relive the memories while making news ones. . .
#2SephirothtPosted 8/20/2009 8:29:00 AM
Actually missing out formes isn't a good enough reason to have events for them in HGSS. Remember Deoxys in 3rd generation, you could only have normal in RS, attack in FR, defense in LG and speed in E.
#3Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2009 8:31:23 AM
That's a bit different though. And if you notice those are Gen. 3 games, if you look at D/P/Pt we can get all 4 Deoxys formes on 1 game thanks to Veilstone. Gen. 4 made that possible and to go back on that would be quite dumb, wouldn't it?
---
#4PlatinumAcePosted 8/20/2009 8:43:24 AM

shaymin is even more simple, idk how some people don't see it. ALL they gotta do is have a random woman in a random city (say celedon; it fits IMO) give you the flower if you have shaymin in your party. duh. it goes like this:

"have you heard of the gracedia flowers? they're a prett rare variety found only in the sinnoh region! and really beautiful too. you know what, my cousin from floaroma sent me a ton the other day, so here! take one!"

Gold recieved Gracedia! *insert item GET jingle*

now for rotom, they could make the pokemon ITSELF a key, and unlock another secret room in the game. or just keep the formes platinum exclusive.

#5Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2009 8:46:30 AM
We haven't done version exclusive formes since R/S/E/FR/LG so why go back to that now?
---
#6PlatinumAcePosted 8/20/2009 8:51:20 AM

when i said formes on the last part i meant just rotom, but i know they wont do that, and i dont want them too.

either way i think my idea works better than having to do 2 more events that will span over a few months.

#7WetterdewPosted 8/20/2009 2:07:51 PM
There can be a side-quest in Kanto in the Radio Tower in Lavendar Town where you go upstairs because Rotom is haunting all the radio equipment. (In Gold/Silver/Crystal there was a guard who wouldn't let you upstairs.)

It makes sense because the Radio Tower is built where the Pokemon Tower used to be, so ghosts like Rotom could be found there. Plus, it has the electric things to be possessed. (Maybe Rotom messes with the broadcasting...?)
#8Koopa_BlooperPosted 8/20/2009 2:26:59 PM
I Love your idea Wetterdew <3
---
PSN: BenxD
Name : Benja Diamond FC : 2020-7016-0436
#9jEr3mYPosted 8/20/2009 7:52:48 PM
Wetterdew actually has a good idea...I like it :-)
---
*Insert Meaningful Signature Here*