This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things Game Freak overlooked.

#11Japanese_AnimesPosted 10/14/2009 7:00:47 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kanto/route23.shtml
Route 23? (scroll down to 2nd generation)

Yes, I know Route 23 is "technically" in the game, but did you see how much it was cut down? It doesn't even resemble the Route 23 from RBY/FRLG at all. They should have fixed it in HGSS
---
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.
#12Blingya25Posted 10/14/2009 12:13:46 PM
For Kangaskahn, it's wierd, since it does get born with a baby... >_> Kangaskahn should be a third evolution, the baby its first and a second should be the transition to the fully evolved form

Cubone, i guess is okay, each Cubone takes the helmet of the mother or w/e it was, but that means that the many cubones that was born, only one would have it, so does the other become baby kangaskahn? xD

what really boggles me is that Nidoran (Female) Nidorina and Nidoqueen cant breed with Nidoking (excluding or any relevant signs of Rule 34).. it's like saying a Male Human and a Female Human wont produce another human...

and another, what the hell is wrong with Farfetch'd? just stab the leak into its throat and kill the dang pokemon, no one likes Farfetch'd, it doesnt even have a evolution nor a pre-evolve or special characteristics per se like Pinsir : \
---
I remember that i had one, but when it came, two was there, then three was nowhere to be find with four, but five and six was like nine dude, and eight seven :\
#13UmuruPosted 10/14/2009 1:17:36 PM

and another, what the hell is wrong with Farfetch'd? just stab the leak into its throat and kill the dang pokemon, no one likes Farfetch'd, it doesnt even have a evolution nor a pre-evolve or special characteristics per se like Pinsir : \

I guess I'm no one then. : /
#14VIIVincentPosted 10/14/2009 1:35:55 PM
Typhlosion + Earth Power, Flare Blitz = WTF. Flare Blitz is just a bigger Flame Wheel and Typhlosion with that flaming mane can't do a Flare Blitz?! Sure it learns it as an egg move but shove it into its movepool instead!
Fighting Red in an annoying weather effect!
---
"If she's a virgin, go Slowbro." Pokemon puns gone wrong.
#15__SomeEBfan__Posted 10/14/2009 1:39:39 PM

That's good =D
After all No one is perfect!
#16bcorneliaPosted 10/14/2009 1:41:46 PM
Fighting Red in an annoying weather effect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVetpFozfLI
---
No one cares what you are currently playing.
#17Gerudo_WarriorPosted 10/14/2009 3:25:08 PM
Cubone, i guess is okay, each Cubone takes the helmet of the mother or w/e it was, but that means that the many cubones that was born, only one would have it, so does the other become baby kangaskahn? xD

You've got it backwards. If a Baby Kangaskhan grows up to adulthood inside her mother's pouch, she becomes a regular Kangaskhan. If the mother dies but the baby survives, the baby takes her mother's skull and becomes a Cubone. :)
---
ROCK IS DEAD!
Long live paper and scissors!
#18mjc0961Posted 10/14/2009 3:30:00 PM

http://i26.tinypic.com/2h2mdzl.jpg

lolno
---
You learn something new every day. Usually, how dumb yet another person is.
#19qwartPosted 10/14/2009 3:30:32 PM
A lot about breeding makes no sense. Like the fact that no one knows where the eggs come from, and that Pokemon that are CLEARLY mammal based (like Miltank) hatch from eggs.

Exeggcute are supposed to be fallen heads of Exeggutor

Vulpix should hatch with only 1 tail.

Also the Chansey egg may be considered an issue, though it is not a real egg, it is an egg filled with happiness. Happiny is an issue because according to the Pokedex it is finds an egg shaped rock and keeps it in the pouch, and therefore should have nothing in there when it hatches.
---
Pokemon Pearl name: PLAYER fc: 0945 9520 4955
#20legendarylemurPosted 10/14/2009 3:38:21 PM

That's good =D
After all No one is perfect!

That's a mindblowing logic
---
Want an epic top down shooter with diablo 2 esque skills? Go to subvein.net for more detail. It's a new game with a small community but u can help it grow.