O_O Is Gamestop on crack now?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. O_O Is Gamestop on crack now?!
6 years ago#1
I was looking at their HG/SS page to see that the Ho-oh and Lugia figures are now available. Then I just noticed Gamestop increased the prices for HG/SS. It was $34.99, now it's $39.99!
I pre-ordered HG on Sunday which costed me $38.10, if I pick it up, do I need to pay the amount left? T^T
MMSF3 RJ: (Libra/Crown 3524-0263-4730)(Rogue/Cancer 1376-5563-5061)
Handle/Codename: Phantom
6 years ago#2
The employees at the Gamestop I always go to are often on crack.
bloodninja: I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty **** of the Beyondness.
BritneySpears14: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
6 years ago#3
Yes, you will need to pay the difference.

Pre-order prices are only an estimate. Top-self DS games have been $40 for a while now, so the price isn't really surprising.
Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood cute little asian lesbian video game goddess.
6 years ago#4
Damn, the only DS game I bought that was over $40 was Final Fantasy IV, and it was $44 including tax. Platinum didn't have this problem T^T
6 years ago#5
Well, if it's 35 dollars, what difference is 5 dollars, you know?
6 years ago#6
Yes, Gamestop is indeed on crack.
If you tell me where I can find a completed save for japanese Pokemon Colosseum, I'll be your little monkey slave.
6 years ago#7
But seriously, TC, when you preordered and paid, I assume they gave you a receipt, yes? Then you're good. If they sold you something for one price, then want more money when you try to pick it up, call the cops. I'm not kidding.
If you tell me where I can find a completed save for japanese Pokemon Colosseum, I'll be your little monkey slave.
6 years ago#8
5 dollars easily go away on chips, dr. pepper and bubble gum!
though, 40$ seems to be the standard price for DS games on such a place, or wal-mart
What?
Pokemon Pearl FC 2965 9605 2153
6 years ago#9
They gave me a receipt and didn't do anything suspicious. Luckly I know 2 people from the Gamestop I go to.
6 years ago#10
But seriously, TC, when you preordered and paid, I assume they gave you a receipt, yes? Then you're good. If they sold you something for one price, then want more money when you try to pick it up, call the cops. I'm not kidding.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Pricing.aspx

Funny how the price seemed to go up at the same time the "free" figures were announced.

On a happier note,
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lscreen/1-8c2c03b9-7dc1-41b0-bc26-f8f3e6993a95-l.jpg
Yo! Champ in the making!
Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me!
- Ralph Wiggum
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. O_O Is Gamestop on crack now?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived