This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about evolution stones in the game.

#1DeehBoix14Posted 3/15/2010 6:50:21 PM
When in the game can i get a shiny stone, fire stone, and water stone?
---
GamerTag: iNSTiNCTx3
#2link4824Posted 3/15/2010 6:58:14 PM
Fire and Water Stones can be bought at the Pokeathlon using points obtained by competing there, but only one is available each day of the week (Fire on Tuesday, Water on Wednesday).

As far as I know, Shiny Stones can only be traded over from D/P/Pt.
---
I think Peppy Hare is a pretty cool guy. Eh doez barrel rolls and doesnt afraid of anything...
#3Bato87Posted 3/15/2010 7:00:48 PM
You can get them as prizes for first in the Bug Catching Conntest now.

I'm not sure if the old way of getting the elemental stones still works (the three trainers call you to come pick their stone up)
Alan, (Fire stone) right outside the National Park and near the Sudowoodo, Dana (Thunder stone) is just outside the west gate of Ecrutek and the water stone guy is a fisherman outside one of the entrances to Mount Mortar...The far eastern side I believe.
---
FC: 2406 3958 4675 -Auburn
They say "The pen is mightier than the sword," but that really depends on who's using the pen.
#4Mariofan15Posted 3/15/2010 7:01:27 PM
That still works.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:1076-0489-5022
Naruto shippuden:Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 FC:2278-6874-9065
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/16/2010 7:23:53 AM
To be honest, while I didn't like the Underground very much in D/P/Pt., I DID like being able to get evolution stones and items and such from there... I wouldn't mind if they integrated a semi-Underground into the next game. Leave out the online aspect, but keep the digging aspect...

Anyone agree? It really was nice getting a bunch of stones early on in the game, and getting the majority of my Eevee Army ready... (I usually traded over a few Eevee Eggs from one of my other games and made my Eevee Army as early as possible...)
---
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
(Founder - IRDC) Waiting for KH:BBS, FF vs. XIII