This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting Dragon Dance and Ice Punch onto Feraligatr....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Getting Dragon Dance and Ice Punch onto Feraligatr....
5 years ago#1
I have never dealt with Egg moves before so bear with me....I have a male Adamant Feraligatr, if I wanted to get Dragon Dance and Ice Punch onto a Totodile,,....I have to breed him with a pokemon opposite his gender with DD, then take that hatched egg pokemon and breed him with one that knows Ice P? And will everstone on the female pokemon have a 50% chance of passing down the nature as well?
---
How could an Ace be 1, and 11?...what kind of god would allow that? - (The Simpsons)
AC:CF 1247-3065-4544 Name: Matt Town: Parum
5 years ago#2
Or just breed DD ant tutor Ice Punch.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
5 years ago#3

.I have to breed him with a pokemon opposite his gender with DD

No. The males carry on the egg moves. Unless I'm mistaken, because I haven't done anything involving breeding since Emerald, but I'm pretty damn sure that's how it is.
---
http://last.fm/user/GirTheRobot
5 years ago#4
No, the male parent needs to learn BOTH DD and Ice Punch. You could give it DD and teach it Ice Punch via move tutor
---
---[insert signature here]---
5 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#7
Ok scrap my last 2 posts.....I can move tutor ice punch, which I didn't know before....so about dragon dance......basically I need to breed a totodile with DD before I can start breeding for IVs??
---
How could an Ace be 1, and 11?...what kind of god would allow that? - (The Simpsons)
AC:CF 1247-3065-4544 Name: Matt Town: Parum
5 years ago#8

OHHH, so, right now I can go have that Feraligatr learn Ice punch, and just by breeding with dittos it will get passed down?

yes
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Getting Dragon Dance and Ice Punch onto Feraligatr....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived