This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I find my Secret ID?

#1zack7521Posted 9/6/2010 11:27:44 PM
I wanted some hacked pokemon with meed IV's since I hate breeding for IV's, but I want the secret ID to match. How do I find it out?
---
Not changing this until LBP2 makes me explode. Started 8/8/10
PSN- smanish Email- yash_somaiya@hotmail.com Website- funforumz.forumotion.com
#2raytacPosted 9/7/2010 3:21:09 AM
There's probably some way you could do it, but I don't know how. So, you can trade a pokemon you caught to someone who can do it, and they'll tell you.
---
The more you know, the more you know.
Pokemon HG: 4340-4667-7483
#3Pender29Posted 9/7/2010 3:24:58 AM
If you happen to have caught a random wild shiny on your game, you can use its IVs to determine your Secret ID. If you haven't caught the Red Gyarados yet, you can use it in the same way, but you'll have to reset and check its IVs a few times before you can determine what your Secret ID is, since the Red Gyarados is generated differently than normal shinies. There is an AR code out there that can tell you your Secret ID (it changes your money to whatever the ID is). And you can trade a Pokemon to somebody who can upload it to Pokesav and determine your Secret ID that way.
---
It would appear that I have been driven to madness. Probably would have been faster to walk.
#4zack7521(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 3:58:06 AM

If you happen to have caught a random wild shiny on your game, you can use its IVs to determine your Secret ID. If you haven't caught the Red Gyarados yet, you can use it in the same way, but you'll have to reset and check its IVs a few times before you can determine what your Secret ID is, since the Red Gyarados is generated differently than normal shinies. There is an AR code out there that can tell you your Secret ID (it changes your money to whatever the ID is). And you can trade a Pokemon to somebody who can upload it to Pokesav and determine your Secret ID that way.

How?
---
Not changing this until LBP2 makes me explode. Started 8/8/10
PSN- smanish Email- yash_somaiya@hotmail.com Website- funforumz.forumotion.com
#5Pender29Posted 9/7/2010 4:20:09 AM
Once you find the IVs, you can plug them into a program like RNG Reporter and it'll calculate the PID of the Pokemon, as well as the Secret ID that made it shiny. You can download the program in the link here. Use the IVs to PID option.

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part1
---
It would appear that I have been driven to madness. Probably would have been faster to walk.