This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GS ball?

#1Poko_platPosted 6/16/2009 4:51:29 AM
I think they should have like, a "spcl apricorn" (found, idk, at whirlpool islands, or, maybe have a tree growing on top of the tin tower, and you can only get it if you catch/ kill ho-oh at the top...) and if you give it to kurt, he'll make you a GS ball to get celebi
---
It's MR. BUNNY!!!
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
0(^^)
#2zodiacspear123Posted 6/16/2009 4:59:26 AM
Great idea, but I doubt we'll be able to get Celebi that easily.
---
I, Judge Magister, condemn you to oblivion! - Judge Zecht FFXII
#3MM125Posted 6/16/2009 6:23:20 AM
It'll be an event, hopefully for standard Wi-fi.
---
Now Playing: Anything
Now Waiting: Golden Sun DS, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts III, Pokemon SoulSilver
#4PSI_GroundPosted 6/16/2009 3:32:10 PM
In the manga, the GS ball was made from a special Apricorn, A Rainbow Wing directly from Ho-Oh, and a Silver Wing directly from Lugia.

They could make it so you'd need both caught by you (unless they make em' exclusive) and then find a special Apricorn and Then bring the two with to to Kurt and He'd make a GS ball.
#5PSI_GroundPosted 6/16/2009 3:35:53 PM
Oh and the Special Apricorn could be given to you my Red (or maybe they could make it so if you choose Soul, Blue will be there).
#6Poko_plat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2009 3:45:39 PM
I agree wiht psi, that would be cool, and not too easy
---
If you never lie, and say you lie, you'd be lieing making it true, so you basically just said that you never lie... think about it...
#7pokemega32Posted 6/16/2009 4:04:56 PM
Or they could make it work like it did originally...

You download the GS Ball as an event item, bring it to Kurt, then to ilex Forest....
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic!
#8MM125Posted 6/16/2009 7:16:27 PM

Or they could make it work like it did originally...

You download the GS Ball as an event item, bring it to Kurt, then to ilex Forest....

This. Most likely.
---
BrosB4HO-ohs!
http://www.freepowerboards.com/soulsilversociety/