This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long does it take for Pokemon to lay an egg?

#1Kashi_WagiPosted 3/15/2010 10:30:23 PM
Looking to take my Cyndaquil and use it to get my hands on the other starters... so I have to ask, how long does it take to get an egg? As I intend to leave my Cyndaquil and a Ditto behind to get a Cyndaquil egg. Or does that even work these days?
---
In Blackest day. In Brightest night! Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right -- burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!
#2sonictrainerPosted 3/15/2010 10:31:31 PM

Depends

#3pegasusmagic001Posted 3/15/2010 10:32:10 PM
Well, my Tyranitar gets busy real quick and every half-minute theres a new egg
so i think it depends
---
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." - Lex Luthor
PSN: Pegs001
#4Kashi_Wagi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2010 10:36:26 PM
Then give me an estimate.
---
In Blackest day. In Brightest night! Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right -- burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!
#5kanime_yutaPosted 3/15/2010 10:42:50 PM
It's completely random.

Sometimes, I've gotten three extra eggs before I could walk from the Old Man to the Old Woman. I would get the egg, walk to the woman, she'd say talk to the man. I'd check my Poketch, and it'd say I'd have an egg, so I'd repeat it a few times. It happened with a Snorlax, most recently.

Sometimes, though, I've ran up and down in Solaceon Town for about thirty to fourty minutes without even getting a single egg. The Chinchou I'm using in Soul Silver was one of those ones.

It's all luck, dude.
---
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
My Teams: http://i44.tinypic.com/1250y0n.png
#6Kashi_Wagi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2010 1:46:35 AM
It's actually random? Aw, crap, I have really, really bad luck with this kind of thing. :P
---