This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Leveling Spot for Elite 4

#1NeoCrimsonCloudPosted 5/24/2011 5:58:29 PM
Any advice on the best place to level for the elite 4?

I can beat them all, but Lance and his level 50 dragonite (how did he even manage that?) make me die a little inside.
---
"I'll barf on trains forever." effnocka of nockFORCE
#2The Fir CoatPosted 5/24/2011 6:53:29 PM
If you can beat any of them, the best place to level for the elite four is the elite four. Just spend/Mom all of your money after each time you lose and try to keep your potion/revive uses to a minimum. Amulet Coin helps too.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#3PokemonVeteranPosted 5/24/2011 7:13:54 PM
I usually just grind inside Victory Road until i'm satisfied with the levels of my team. If it's your first challenge against them, the pokemon inside will be the highest leveled wild pokemon that you can find until you beat them. The exp should be decent, if i remember correctly.
#4AKGunnerPosted 5/26/2011 6:36:52 AM
Yes, victory road for highest level wilds, and rematch trainers are your best bets for quick levelling, you should be able to bomb the elite four unquestioned with a lvl 42+ team, just make sure you have ice for Dragonite and he won't pose too much of a threat, you could outspeed him or take a dragon claw with a high Def pokemon and then ice him down

***(minor) SPOILERS*****

Gotta love facing 3 dragonites! There's definite potential for clog there, I was caught off guard by that at first as well
---
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad
#5NeoCrimsonCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2011 5:45:35 PM
AKGunner posted...

Gotta love facing 3 dragonites! There's definite potential for clog there, I was caught off guard by that at first as well

Thanks for the advice. I finally hunkered down and leveled like crazy. Got my exremespeed dratini to 55 to get my dragonite and the rest of my team to 50.

I gave Dragonite a dragon claw and ended up one shotting all 3 of his dragonites, grinning ear to ear the whole time. EAT IT LANCE!!!!
---
"I'll barf on trains forever." effnocka of nockFORCE