This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stupid ash.

#1iNetMasterPosted 8/25/2011 4:20:43 AM
When I fought him i stole his light ball and sketched volt tackle onto smeargle.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.8
#2Mikey_RPosted 8/25/2011 4:24:02 AM
That's Red, not Ash.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
Pokemon Black FC: 5114 2610 0638
#3TheVeyronPosted 8/25/2011 5:51:00 AM
Red and Blue were the names of the characters in the games, then the show was made and that gave them other names, so technically, it's Red.
---
Why bother lying when the truth is written all over your face? - Lie to Me.
#4Maciacia1Posted 8/25/2011 9:57:04 AM
even though RED is considered as Ash
---
SS : 2107 3846 4611
#5Mikey_RPosted 8/25/2011 12:34:26 PM
Red came first, way before Ash even existed, so saying Red is considered as Ash is wrong. Infact, Ash is based of off Red from the games.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
Pokemon Black FC: 5114 2610 0638
#6SchoolRumblePosted 9/1/2011 9:21:48 AM
Red is a b-a mofo, comparing him to Ash, the kid who doesnt evolve his pokemon and has failed the pokemon league like 6 times now is a fail
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#7the_reaper849Posted 9/1/2011 10:52:48 AM
Mikey_R posted...
That's Red, not Ash.

mmm red cap, same jacket, same pokemon.

confirmed by nintendo that ash is the anime counterpart to red...yeah i think ill call him ash.
---
Saying guitar is white is like saying white people discovered america.AlbelsPanties
#8businessguy1031Posted 9/2/2011 9:11:55 PM
the_reaper849 posted...
Mikey_R posted...
That's Red, not Ash.

confirmed by nintendo that ash is the anime counterpart to red...yeah i think ill call him ash.

Nope, they have different faces. Therefore, Red CANNOT be Ash. Besides, did Red and Blue NOT come out before the anime did? If you still don't believe me, ask my friend. He played this game when red and blue first came out and still plays to this day. HE told ME that Red was NOT Ash. He even explained how the story of the anime contradicted the story of the game. So I hate to tell you, but it's Red, not Ash.
#9zaingasmPosted 9/2/2011 10:38:16 PM
businessguy1031 posted...
the_reaper849 posted...
Mikey_R posted...
That's Red, not Ash.

Nope, they have different faces. Therefore, Red CANNOT be Ash. Besides, did Red and Blue NOT come out before the anime did? If you still don't believe me, ask my friend. He played this game when red and blue first came out and still plays to this day. HE told ME that Red was NOT Ash. He even explained how the story of the anime contradicted the story of the game. So I hate to tell you, but it's Red, not Ash.

Yes, it is true that the games came way before everything else, including the cards, anime, and manga. But Ash is based off of Red, hence why Ash is a choice you can pick to name your Red character. So to some people, yes, Ash is Red. Just let the people be, good lord.
---
PSN:ZainEatsAirplane
Pokemon White FC:4899-7721-8033
#10businessguy1031Posted 9/3/2011 12:05:05 AM
But you see, Red ISN'T Ash. My friend himself told me that the two have nothing in common. The only thing that makes them look similar is the hat, but how many trainers out there have red hats? A lot. Red actually evolves his pokemon and actually becomes a champion at some point. Ash doesn't. Therefore, they are 2 completely different characters. So no, I won't let the people be.