This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game won't let me delete save data?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Game won't let me delete save data?
3 years ago#1
First off, let me say that I think this game is bootlegged. I got it off Ebay for like, $20 shortly after it came out, and when it's in the DS, the game is called 'Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft'. The game was also occasionally freeze on a white screen during transitions. I didn't really take note, though, as this was a small price to pay to save about $20.

Anyway, I found this game awhile ago, and wanted to restart my game. I started a new game, but it said it was 'impossible to save' (exact wording), and to look at the instruction manual for further info. It also said to press UP+ SELECT+ B at the start menu to erase my old game, but when I tried this, it only took me back to the screen of Lugia flying and nothing was changed. Is there a way past this, or do I have to buy another copy? Thanks in advance.
3 years ago#2
Odd.

Only thing I can think of is that it won't like it if you press B before either of the other two, B being the cancellation button.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
3 years ago#3
Nah, I've tried even holding the two before i press B. This is starting to get annoying.
3 years ago#4
I am the absolute biggest dumbass on this planet.
You're supposed to do it AT the Lugia screen. Sorry for bothering, thanks for helping.
3 years ago#5
Oh, right. Of course, I remember now.

The trouble with remembering information such as this is that you only ever use the function once in a blue moon or few.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
3 years ago#6
I did the same thing when I got mine off ebay (couldn't reset because I was trying it at load screen).
3 years ago#7
yeah I've done that before too, dont feel bad lol
---
The Shiny Bagon Coalition, great place to get all your help!
HeartGold FC:2924 3792 9296 Dragon Gym Leader of the SBC battle section
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Game won't let me delete save data?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived