This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game won't let me delete save data?

#1RetroStyle777Posted 3/4/2012 5:36:06 PM
First off, let me say that I think this game is bootlegged. I got it off Ebay for like, $20 shortly after it came out, and when it's in the DS, the game is called 'Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft'. The game was also occasionally freeze on a white screen during transitions. I didn't really take note, though, as this was a small price to pay to save about $20.

Anyway, I found this game awhile ago, and wanted to restart my game. I started a new game, but it said it was 'impossible to save' (exact wording), and to look at the instruction manual for further info. It also said to press UP+ SELECT+ B at the start menu to erase my old game, but when I tried this, it only took me back to the screen of Lugia flying and nothing was changed. Is there a way past this, or do I have to buy another copy? Thanks in advance.
#2SinisterSandmanPosted 3/4/2012 6:47:39 PM
Odd.

Only thing I can think of is that it won't like it if you press B before either of the other two, B being the cancellation button.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#3RetroStyle777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 7:18:36 PM
Nah, I've tried even holding the two before i press B. This is starting to get annoying.
#4RetroStyle777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 7:28:58 PM
I am the absolute biggest dumbass on this planet.
You're supposed to do it AT the Lugia screen. Sorry for bothering, thanks for helping.
#5SinisterSandmanPosted 3/4/2012 7:30:48 PM
Oh, right. Of course, I remember now.

The trouble with remembering information such as this is that you only ever use the function once in a blue moon or few.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#6sfgiantsfanmikePosted 3/5/2012 8:50:06 PM
I did the same thing when I got mine off ebay (couldn't reset because I was trying it at load screen).
#7gordonrunning24Posted 3/6/2012 8:45:13 AM
yeah I've done that before too, dont feel bad lol
---
The Shiny Bagon Coalition, great place to get all your help!
HeartGold FC:2924 3792 9296 Dragon Gym Leader of the SBC battle section