This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Togepis evolution

#1Baseball4Lyfe85Posted 4/1/2012 5:49:40 PM
I know it's happiness based but whats the average lv it evolves at? I really want it to evolve so that I can get a togakiss.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2GummiArmsPosted 4/1/2012 6:40:10 PM
As it is happiness based, there really isn't a good estimate for level. Just keep working on mking it happy. Keep a soothe bell on it at all times, as this increases the amount of happiness it gains. Break your bank buying vitamins, use EV lowering berries if you have them, make sure to give it a haircut every day, and keep it in the front of your party (it gains happiness every time you walk a regular number of steps) Above all, do not let it faint in battle, and do not use herbal medicines on it. There's a lady in Goldenrod city that will tell you an approximation of how happy your pokemon is. When she tells you something along the line of "The pokemon can't love you any more than it already does" you'll be close to the evolution.

That will get you to Togetic. The next step requires one of the D/P/Pt exclusive stones so be sure that you have one traded over, or you have copy of one of those game which you can use. Otherwise, the stones are very difficult to get on SS.

I would also advise you to have some heart scale at the ready.
#3Mikey_RPosted 4/2/2012 2:50:42 AM
GummiArms posted...
and keep it in the front of your party (it gains happiness every time you walk a regular number of steps)

It doesn't matter what slot it is in in your party, it will gain happiness by walking regardless and no, you do not get extra from having it in the front slot when walking.

The walking outside the pokeball is purely for aesthetics.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
Pokemon Black FC: 5114 2610 0638
#4mnkysprnPosted 4/2/2012 9:04:56 PM
The Stones can be bought @ the pokeathalon after getting the national dex. It s not that hard to build up the points in order to get buy the stone.

Of course yo have to wait until the right day to buy the stone you want.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
#5Baseball4Lyfe85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 2:25:15 PM
I ended up trading for one seeing how I only have three badges. When should I evolve togetic? I was thinking after it learned wish?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6GummiArmsPosted 4/3/2012 6:02:31 PM
After it learns the appropriate move that you want to keep would be the best time to evolve, yes. But, while wish is pretty good to have, Roost strikes me as being a little more reliable since there isn't a delay between use and effect. But maybe that's just me. At any rate, you should look Togepi and his evolutions up on Serebii or some similar site where you can compare the moves that the various evolutions can learn so you can plan your ideal move set out, if you haven't already.
#7GamermanKPosted 4/7/2012 10:30:34 AM
I left mine in the box since it hatched and recently took it out to evolve. From togepi lvl 1 it evolved at 16 with about 5vitamins being ate during that.
---
GT: Bamomo
warm today...warm yesterday....reckon it be warm tomorrow.