This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The ' GiftLocke '

#12Love4LifePosted 4/17/2012 6:25:26 AM
This time last year I started something I called the Giftlocke ( Gift Pokemon Only ), Due to real Life circumstances, I had to put off my story ( Family Stuff ), hopefully I can finsih it this time Updates might be quick as i want to try get it done before my 2nd is born..... Anywyay Story / Rules start as below.. :'

The Main RULE: Only pokemon given to you can be used

1. No Catching Wild Pokemon.

2. Nickname All PKMN where possible.

3. You PKMN can't faint ( If they do something happens to them… ' You'll find this out Later….. ' )

4. If All pokemon Faint, I lose =(

Optional:

* Shiny Pokemon can be caught, For Display use only Must be put in a box marked Shiny

** Can Catch a pokemon for the Pupose of Trading ( Although I won't be doing this ).

This Leaves me with the Follwing:

- My Starter Pokemon ( New Bark Town )

- Slugma / Wooper / Mareep / Togepi ( Violet City )

- Eevee ( and its Eeveelutions =p )

- Shuckle ( Cainwood City )

- Tryouge ( and its Evolutions )

- Dratini

- Kenya [ Spearow ] ( If i want to keep it =p ).

For Story Purposes I will be catching Mewtwo.

Well 10 Pokemon ( 12 if you count the Kanto / Hoenn Starters )…

Wish me Luck Enjoy the Story…

--------------------------------

Chapter 1: A new Beginning….

I see a strange white room… Hear voices, peoples muffled chatter, blurry figures surround me. a bright light is being shone in my eyes… suddenly darkness comes upon me and I see an hear no more.

I wake in a bedroom, not much bigger then My own,

"Serenity Time to come down stairs, your late for Professor Elm. " Mom was Yelling.

I bound down the stairs, Grabbing my white cap on the way out as mom throws my backpack at me.

" Everything you need is in there honey. "

" Thanks" I scream Running out the door.

** Crash ** I step one foot out the door, and I run into a Small blue Fluff ball, falling face first into the ground.

" Ow " I rubbed my head where I hit it.

" Sorry " yelled a boy as he ran off after it.

mumbling I got to my feet and walked over to Elms Lab.

"Hey, old man." I say " Whats this task you have for me? "

" I just got a phone call from a friend Mr. Pokemon. He's found a pokemon egg, please bring it back here. In exchange I'll give you a pokemon."

"sure thing old man."

Professer Elms Eyebrows twitched. As I walked over to Examine the 3 new pokemon that were infront of me. One Was a Mole like thing with fire on its back, the other looked like a minature Alligator, the third was a small dog like creature with a leaf on its head.

I decide to go with the Leaf headed Pokemon. It ran over to me and tackled me to the ground, looking at it carefully, I decided to Call it Clyde. Jumping up and down in approval, It seemed happy with its new Nickname. Running out of the Lab I noticed a Short boy with Dark Red Hair staring at through the window Mumbling, " I will get revenge on my father…. "

Taking no more notice I run off to Cherry Grove City

-------
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#22Love4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 6:26:33 AM
Chapter 2: A Battle, The Egg, The Mysterious Trainer.

Eager to get started on my journey I run straight onto Route 27, when suddenly my mom came running over to me.

" Serenity, you forgot your gear, its finally come back from the shop. Please take care on your Journey."

" Thanks Mom, I will. "

When I arrived in Cherrygrove city an old man dragged me around the city showing me what a pokemon centre / mart was, at the end of the trip he gave me some running shoes & A town map. Putting on my shiny red shoes, I run onto route 30. charging through the tall grass confidently I run into a Pidgey who decided to attack us.

Battle !!

The Pidgey takes off into the air and then begins to dive at me Full speed. I see a shadow from the corner of my eye and Clyde is suddenly infront of me growling, it appeared he was protecting me.

Pulling out of the dive early the pidgey returned to full height and Dove at Clyde.

" Look out " I screamed

with a swift movement Clyde dodged the attack and the pidgey went head first into the ground. Charging at the Pidgey Clyde tackled it with full power sending it flying into a tree and knocking it out. THe Pidgey got up gorgilly, and flew away.

End Battle

Clyde Calmly walked over to me and nudged me forwards towards, Mr. Pokemons house. Finally arriving at Mr. Pokemons house I notice 2 old men in the corner talking.

" Ah, you must be Serentiy, here is the egg Professor Elm wanted me to give you this egg. Please be careful with it. "

" Hi, I'm Professor Oak. " The other said " I'm a pokemon Researcher, here take this pokedex, it would help me greatly if you could collect information on pokemon you see. "

" Cool, Thanks. I best be on my way now, gotta cart this egg back to the old man. " Just as I finish speaking those words. My Phone rings.

" HURRY BACK HERE SOMEHTING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED!! " Elm said.

He Sounded scared...

running back down towards Cherry grove, and back through to new bark town. I was almost there when that red headed boy slammed into me making me drop my egg. Clyde made the save with an awesome catch with its Vine.

" This will be your last battle Punk " He Screams in rage. As he sends out his pokemon.

Battle

He sent out the Mole like Fire pokemon. This should be easy I thought to myself.

Clyde again appears in front of me.

"Try a Razor leaf Attack "

Clyde throws leaves at the strange pokemon, but they decintergrate before impact.

" Tackle Attack "

Charging full speed, Clyde hits its mark, sending the Mole pokemon flying. recalling his pokemon before it hits the ground he sighs heavily

" Stupid weak thing, and give me my trainer card back he says snatching it back from me. "

laughing at his name he runs off into the distance " I WILL WIN NEXT TIME Chump. "
Battle End

Finally Arriving at Elms lab i push the doors open when a pair of hands grab me…

---

I have around 6 chapters from the last run, I still have a fair Idea of what I want from the story, so It should be good... I'll post more if people show interest.
---
Video Game Challenges:
#3meowingcarrotPosted 4/17/2012 11:02:10 AM
wooo!
---
location: wales-uk Thank you for all the support on my videos
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCD8BF82435DE0AAE
#4a1re4PS3Posted 4/17/2012 11:15:06 AM
Slugma / Wooper / Mareep ????
They can be in the egg now instead of Togepi? I'm confused or are they given to you there in another manner?
---
Waiting for: Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us
Pokemon SS FC: 4943 0824 4770
#5PokemonVeteranPosted 4/17/2012 11:23:48 AM
a1re4PS3 posted...
They can be in the egg now instead of Togepi? I'm confused or are they given to you there in another manner?

They're given to you in another manner. Their respective eggs can be obtained by speaking with an npc in Violet City named Primo. By telling him certain phrases he will give you one of these pokemon.

Togepi's egg is given to you by Professor Elm's aid in Violet City's Pokemart. Similar concept by which you need to speak to an npc, but no secret phrases are needed to receive this egg.
---
--Official Gengar of the League of Extraordinary Nuzlockers--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU
#6a1re4PS3Posted 4/17/2012 11:35:11 AM
PokemonVeteran posted...
a1re4PS3 posted...

They're given to you in another manner. Their respective eggs can be obtained by speaking with an npc in Violet City named Primo. By telling him certain phrases he will give you one of these pokemon.

Togepi's egg is given to you by Professor Elm's aid in Violet City's Pokemart. Similar concept by which you need to speak to an npc, but no secret phrases are needed to receive this egg.

Ok, thanks, I was unaware of this.
---
Waiting for: Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us
Pokemon SS FC: 4943 0824 4770
#7rodraiderftwPosted 4/17/2012 11:44:23 AM
goodluck! giftlocke seems a tad more difficult than my run (tad used lightly) ;p ill be stopping by often
#82Love4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 4:07:36 PM(edited)
Primo: http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba - Phrase here he also gives you backgrounds for your boxes =)

rodraiderftw posted...
goodluck! giftlocke seems a tad more difficult than my run (tad used lightly) ;p ill be stopping by often

Just A Bit ^^; Seeming as you can only get all these bad boys once... If one gets fainted its GAME OVER! For that pokemon...

---
Video Game Challenges:
#92Love4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 6:48:04 PM
PokemonVeteran posted...
a1re4PS3 posted...

^ Hey Man I remember you from a year or so ago ( Plat. Nuzlocke IIRC... )
---
Video Game Challenges:
#10Defender31415Posted 4/17/2012 7:13:40 PM
Tracking.
---
--- "Wading along in the obscurity of loneliness will only get you lost; for friends, are some of the best types of flashlights in Life." Wally