This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rod's Nuzlocke! Part 2

#111YoungsterJoeyJrPosted 8/22/2012 2:21:25 PM
Will_1231 posted...
Didn't Rod already get his revenge on her by finishing off her Magnemite?

Janine not Jasmine...
---
This sig is in memory of Pinchy, a soldier who stood for justice.
#112Defender31415Posted 8/22/2012 2:59:42 PM
Loving the grudge match suggestion.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Bronte (Electrode), Eremos (Sandslash)
#113Heracross17Posted 8/25/2012 3:09:17 PM
Like hell this will make it to page 3. Bump.
---
HG FC: 2666 6874 1041
Black FC: 1764 7784 9186
#114rodraiderftw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 11:06:05 AM
The Gift of Redemption
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rod - "So what you're telling me is, after MONTHS of us running around putting our lives in danger and losing tons of close friends the ONLY thing you can come up with to help is a Mountain for us to train at?"

Oak shook his head.

Oak - "Well...Kind of... Mt. Silver is beyond exclusive...I only know 1 other person who has been allowed to enter..."

Rod - "RED!?"

Oak - "Yes... But there's more... You have to further prove your worth....Gain true approval..."

Rod - "Prof seriously? My mom is cool with me running around wherever I mean I've been doing it for months now."

Oak - "Haha no... The Leaders... The Elites... They all must agree that you are of true worth to enter Mt. Silver."

Rod - "No problem we beat them all already anyway. Just find em tell em to sign my permission slip and I'm good to go right?"

Oak - "Well...Uhhh.... No you have to beat them again..."

Rod - "OAK!! All you ever do is give me bad news!!! Isn't there another way!? I HAVE TO GET TO RED NOOOOWWWW!!!!"

Dopey - "Hey be nice..."

Oak - "I'm sorry there's nothing else we can do-..."

The lab shook violently as it was struck by lightning.

Rod - "Everyone okay!?"

Once again the lab shook as the echoes from the thunder blasted outside.

Minerva - "Do you smell smoke!?"

Rod looked up. Flames were consuming the lab.

Oak - "Oh no!"

Rod - "Wow that's lame... Dopey! Blade! Hose down the flames! Ricco Minerva help me get everyone out!!"

The building began to crumble from the flames. Despite their efforts Blade and Dopey could not hose them down. The flames roared. The 3 colored flames brightly began to level the lab.

Garrus - "Over there!!"

Rod looked off into the distance. 3 giant birds flew away from the laboratory. In their path a rainbow engulfed with lightning and flames caused chaos on the ground below.

Rod - "We have to put an end to this... Now..."

Oak - "Red IS in Mt. Silver... I know he is..."

Rod - "Thank you Prof... We'll stop all this... And I've been thinking... This opportunity will set alot of things right..."

Rod looked up towards the sky. The rainbow left behind the flying creature shining overhead.

Rod - " We have a lot of things to set straight with the Leaders and Elites..."

The team gathered around looking up towards the sky. Several stars seemed to glisten as the sun set at their backs...
---
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
"A man chooses, a slave obeys. " - Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
#115rodraiderftw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 11:07:38 AM
So sadly I forgot to save when doing the legendaries and I have to redo it... -_-

but at least I'll put the prelude to it.

I'll do the legendaries as I get all the leaders together and I should have another update during the week.
---
#116SinisterSandmanPosted 8/26/2012 12:38:11 PM
Works for me. Good update!
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#117Defender31415Posted 8/26/2012 12:51:50 PM
Great job Rod!
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Bronte (Electrode), Eremos (Sandslash)
#118pokeplayer107Posted 8/26/2012 4:09:19 PM
Good Job!
#119rodraiderftw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 5:39:52 AM
Thanks guys :)

I'll bump this up since I'll post up the next part during the weekend (school starting up and everything you know)
---
#120TrainerYellowPosted 8/30/2012 6:33:31 PM
Yay:D another part! Good luck with the elite four again with them tougher.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9