This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alan's Nuzlocke

#1Ambi3ntT3chPosted 10/15/2012 11:56:31 AM
Run will go up on this board and on this site once I recover my account http://nuzlockersforever.freeforums.org/defender31415-s-lg-nuzlocke-t41-20.html

Rules being standard.
Fainted Pokemon go to death box.
One capture per route/city, fossils and gifts don't count.
As for safari zone 1 capture per biome.
Can run from battles though.
Legendaries can be caught.

An beginning shall be posted after/if I beat the first gym.
#2Defender31415Posted 10/16/2012 7:21:42 AM(edited)
What is the address of my nuzlocke doing in your post? P.S. Tracking.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Bronte (Electrode), Eremos (Sandslash), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax)
#3Ambi3ntT3ch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 8:12:21 AM
I didn't realize that it was, Apologies.
And thanks
#417MasterPosted 10/16/2012 4:18:38 PM
Stalker alert!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/Valor07/CPlanetSuccess.png
#5Ambi3ntT3ch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 10:44:47 PM
Nah, i meant to link to the site in general must have screwed that up. In any back i can start this now.

Alan had been sat in his home in Violet City when he recieved a call on his mobile.
The caller was anonymous and brief. "We need you. Do you remember your adventures in Sinnoh?" Alan shuddered and considered putting the phone down but the memories rushing through him and as they did so did the desire to hear this...thing out. So Alan sighed and replied "Yes", The caller instantly began talking "Team Galactic have taken over the entire region, we represent a small group of freedom fighters, the only thing is that there aren't enough of us to withstand them for much longer. What we need you to do is rally support of Gym Leaders and other important figures in the region you relocated to, Johto was it?" Alan doesn't even think about his reply his thoughts with Cheryl, Gardenia, Denzel and Dawn "I'll do it." The callers voice sounds satisfied "Good, oh and those you care about and that still care for you are still alive." Alan gives no reply worried about the fact that the man had known what he was thinking. The caller continues "We will supply you with some basic pokemon if you head to Sprout Tower. Alan makes no reply except to put the phone down.

Alan exits and reaches Sprout Tower easily where he meets a man with his face hidden, who hands him 4 pokeballs, and an egg "These pokeballs contain a Gastly, a Beedrill, a Geodude and a Mareep." Alan stiffens remembering the loss of his first Geodude "Quaker" back in Sinnoh but then forces himself to relax and nods. "The egg contains a Togepi, unfortunately it didn't hatch in time. Now you have a choice between Fire, Water and Grass." Alan nods "Ok, I pick Grass" The man passes another pokeball to me and continues "The first thing you should do is take on all the trainers in the tower behind you, the one at the very top should be a good start to the help needed if you can beat him." Alan nods and heads in.
#6Ambi3ntT3ch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 7:29:14 AM
It takes a while but once Alan reaches Sprout Towers top he confronts the Elder who's Bellsprouts fall to Alan's Gastly and the Elders Hoothoot quickly falls to Alan's Geodude. No words pass between the pair but a feeling of respect passes between the 2 trainers, upon exit Alan is gifted with a number with which Sprout Towers residents could be contacted. Outside Alan sends out all his pokemon and names them: Beedrill - Stinger.
Chikorita - Branchasaur(no it doesn't fit but Branchsaur sounds dumb.) Gastly - Gassy, Geodude - Bouldoro and Mareep - TechSheep.

Alan heads for the Violet City Gym and breezes easily through the trainers, he stands in front of the gym leader, Falkner and breathes in tensing himself for what losses may be to come and sends out Bouldoro who one hits Falkners Pidgey with Rock Throw, Falkners Pidgeotto takes 2 Rock Throws but goes down easily, before going in he made sure that his Pokemon knew to keep some restraint. I looked to Falkner who was just looking at the floor is dismay, I turned to leave thinking that i would have to give up on this particular Gym Leader when he spoke "That was a good battle, your a powerful trainer, take my number." Alan takes it and exits heading off to the next city.
#7ShadowLyzerg66Posted 10/17/2012 10:08:40 AM
Alan, I got your back. I have the main page of the forum on my sig so people can access it from there.

PS: Tracking. ^-^
---
http://nuzlockersforever.freeforums.org/ <-- My forum for Nuzlocking and other stuff like random bantering and the like. XD
#8Ambi3ntT3ch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 10:26:32 AM
Hah sweet do it tell you when a site link is used then?
#9ShadowLyzerg66Posted 10/17/2012 10:43:48 AM
Not sure. I havent checked.
---
http://nuzlockersforever.freeforums.org/ <-- My forum for Nuzlocking and other stuff like random bantering and the like. XD
#10Ambi3ntT3ch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 10:53:05 AM
oh thought it might seeing as defender just sort of randomly showed up