This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Nuzlocke of Noah

#1Thepenguinking2Posted 10/27/2012 2:02:39 PM
You know what a Nuzlocke is, right?
No?
Well, It is like an unofficial "Poemon hard mode" You make custom rules, but there are 2 that you need for it to be a nuzlocke:
1)If a pokemon faints, you put it in a PC box called "Grave" or whatever.
2) If you fail to capture a pokemon on a certian route, you don't have another chance.
Simple.
Here's my custom rules:
1)You can only use pokeballs, potions and super potions.
2)You can get storyline pokemon.
3)No safari zone (Because that's just cheating.)
4) Wjhen you get pokeballs, the "One chance capture" rule now applies.
Now let's begin!
Chapter 1: A new beginning
One day, I, Noah (Not my real name), Was about to wake up, and then I noticed how late it was!
oops... I must've missed breakfast. but then, I saw Some stranger standing there, ut My mom told me it was just professor oak.
"WOW!" I exclaimed, "The professor oak I've heard all about?"
"Hello there!" Oak said, "What is your name, kind sir?"
"My name is noah" I said.
Professor oak told me about Pokemon and how it worked. I was still excited to see him, though.
"Now, don't get too excited!" My mom said, "He's just here for a few moments."
"Now noah, Are you ready for your adventure? " Professor oak said.
"You bet I am!" I said, as I jumped out of my bed.
I was so excited, I didn't even do that MKWii match my friend Lyra asked for.
Before I left, I took my bag, Trainer card, and that notebook I use to record my progress.
While I went out the door, I saw some marill. then Lyra came by, and brought her marill back. so she started her adventure too?
So I went to Elm's lab to get a pokemon.
But before I went in, I saw this red haired boy. I asked him what he was doing, but he just pushed me back and told me to scram.
how impolite! I just went back to the lab. No need to pick a fight.
When I went in, I was greeted kindly by Elm.
He told me to choose a pokemon, but then he got an email from this guy called "Mr. Pokemon."
"It must just be an egg" Elm said. "Anyway, You can walk to that machine to choose a pokemon.
as I looked, I saw a really cool fire echinda, a blue crocodile, and... some green thingy.
Guess what I chose.
I picked up the cyndaquil, and said "Hello, cute little boy!" It bit me.
"...It's a girl..." Elm said.
"on..." I said in embarrassment.
So I called *Ahem* her "Flametail"
"Nice name" Said elm.
"Cynda! Cynda!" Said flametail. She seemed to like me!
I pet her back, and shook my hand from that fire on her back. ow...
as I walked out, Or, was about to, one of Elm's assistants said "Wait! I think you need these." and he gave me 5 potions.
So I went out, and the same red haired boy was holding a master ball, and muttered happily and grimly. All I coud decipher was the word "Bait".
I was wondering, but I just ignored it. then lyra was standing there, all excited and all that, and said "Wow! A cyndaquil! You should show it to your mom!"
Man, is Lyra annoying. she said Goodbye, and she and her marill walked away.
My mom calleed me to the house, and she gave me my Pokegear from the repair shop (Finally!)
After that, I passed by to the first route.
After that, I checked my Pokegear, and saw I had 2 numbers (Mom and Elm)
As I walked into the grass, the first pokemon I met was a Sentret. I set out Flametail.
I forgot how to fight with pokemon, so I checked my guide, and it said "tell your pokemon to use a move." I cecked, and Flametail had two moves: Leer and tackle.
I said, "Flametail! Use tackle!" and she tackled the sentret.
The sentret was set to half health. 3 more tackles took it down.
I said "Good work, Flametail!" and high fived her.
End for now
#2TrainerYellowPosted 10/28/2012 10:11:42 AM
Nice
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3Defender31415Posted 10/28/2012 6:50:32 PM
Tracking, but you need to space stuff out more.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Bronte (Electrode), Eremos (Sandslash), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax)
#4SinisterSandmanPosted 10/30/2012 3:58:30 AM
I thought this was going to be some sort of Noah's Ark thing, where you'd replace a Pokemon every time you encountered a new one or something.

Still good.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#5Defender31415Posted 11/10/2012 3:46:32 PM
bump
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Bronte (Electrode), Eremos (Sandslash), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax)
#6Defender31415Posted 11/17/2012 9:12:50 PM
bump
---
#7Defender31415Posted 11/27/2012 5:40:59 PM
bump
---
#8Defender31415Posted 12/4/2012 2:23:35 PM
bump
---