This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unorthodox Teams that work?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Unorthodox Teams that work?
3 years ago#1
What do you guys think are some unorthodox teams that can still beat the game? As in 6 weird Pokemon that no one would really use but will work well anyway. Just trying something different for a new play through of this game since I haven't played in awhile.
---
Crowley: You boys have been the chocolate in my peanut butter for a very long time now...
3 years ago#2
I dont know about unorthodox but I'm trying to do a 3 pokemon team consisting of just water, fire, grass.

Never done it before for some reason. Should be easy, just have to decide who i actually want to use lol
3 years ago#3
Yeah I'm using a few guys that aren't too common :)

I'm planning on using Tangrowth, Golem, Machamp, Slowking, Typhlosion (well, he's a starter but still) and Granbull!

It's kinda hard but once you get some good moves, you'll be flyin' along :D
3 years ago#4
Well now I'm thinking of a three-poke team lol. So far I'm thinking 2 would be Magmortar and Electivire. The third I'm not set on. Maybe Slowking or Vaporeon. I just gotta make sure they all have the right moves to cover enough types.
---
Crowley: You boys have been the chocolate in my peanut butter for a very long time now...
3 years ago#5
Yeah Dave you gave me a great idea, I'm using fire water grass and ghost psychic dark :)
should be fun :)
---
SS FC is 4170 2780 6797
3 years ago#6
How about throwing a bunch of normal-types? Just my 2 cents lol

Currently using

Raticate, Noctowl, Blissey, Stantler, Misdreavus and Azumarill
3 years ago#7
Hmm that's a good idea all normal's. So far I've gotten 7 badges with my Slowking, Electibuzz and Magmar. Kinda forgot to evolve them lol. I'll do that in a bit. I think the only trouble I had was with Whitney. Stupid recovery move that cow had annoyed me like crazy.

I think my levels are around 37. So hopefully I can get over 40 before I face freaking whatsherface for the 8th badge. I should though.
---
3 years ago#8
Beat the Elite 4 and got another 6 badges. Kinda boring though with these guys...it was fun at first but now it's just weird lol. Hopefully next time I'll pick a better 3 or even 2 poke team.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Unorthodox Teams that work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived