This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question About Blocks at the Safari Zone

#1ManiacOVGPosted 3/21/2010 4:25:32 PM
I'm aware that you need the National Dex to use these, but I had already acquired the National from Oak before attempting the two Safari Zone tasks. When will Baoba call me about the blocks? Anyone know?
---
PSN: Rhixcs
Currently Playing: Pokemon SoulSilver
#2blaze163Posted 3/21/2010 4:31:17 PM
Are you talking about the machine that lets you restructure the park to be able to catch different pokemon? Pass the first test (catch a Geodude, should take about 5 seconds) and carry on with your game. The guy calls you with the second task which allows you to use the machine to reorganise the park as part of the test. Dunno what the exact trigger for the call is since I only started the Safari Zone tests after I got the first 8 badges.
---
'Hey, that one wasn't my fault. They're twins. I'd had a lot to drink, they look really similar, and you know, sometimes the hand just slips...' - Long story...
#3ManiacOVG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 4:36:08 PM
Thanks, but I already have access to that machine. I think he's supposed to call me again so I can use the blocks that can attract rare Pokemon?
---
#4blaze163Posted 3/21/2010 4:38:41 PM
What kind of rare pokemon? I've already caught a few reasonably rare ones. Marowak, Misdreavus, Sandslash, etc.
---
'Hey, that one wasn't my fault. They're twins. I'd had a lot to drink, they look really similar, and you know, sometimes the hand just slips...' - Long story...
#5ManiacOVG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 4:40:23 PM
Rare as in Pokemon from the 3rd and 4th generations. They would come out after placing a certain amount of blocks for a certain amount of time.
---
#6blaze163Posted 3/21/2010 4:43:28 PM
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/safarizone.shtml
---
#7ManiacOVG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 4:48:29 PM
Err, thanks, but I already check there...that's the reason why I posted a topic on it. It doesn't tell me when I'm supposed to be called.
---
#8ManiacOVG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 4:49:51 PM
Ok, I read the thing again...but he never told me specifically about blocks, so I'm just not sure if I can do that yet.
---
#9blaze163Posted 3/21/2010 4:52:17 PM
I don't know the exact trigger, I don't even know if there is one. It's probably random.
---
#10ManiacOVG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 4:58:02 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll just wait for it, I guess.
---