Where is the seal case located?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Where is the seal case located?
6 years ago#1

I've beaten the elite four and am about to go to Kanto but stopped and played around Olivine before leaving and realized I still don't have the seal case. Can someone please tell me where it's located? Also, is there anything else I need to do prior to going to Kanto? If I go to Kanto will I still be able to catch the 2 floaters after Kanto or should I be looking for them first?Any other pokemon I can't catch if I go to Kanto first? Already have Lugia but that'sthe only rare-ish pokemon so far I think. THANKS!!

6 years ago#2
Moo Moo Milk Farm u get it from somebody there if u take care of the Miltank there... i think
Dark type Pokemon will take over the world! Go Mightyena, Poochyena, Absol, and Umbreon!
6 years ago#3
Youre right.
*SPOILERS*
6 years ago#4
Cram 5 Oran Berrys down some cows throat...
GT: Airock54 - Corruption WILL Fail!!!
Humans Tasty. Lets eat them all. Yum Yum! - Alien
6 years ago#5

Hrm, apparently I missed something. Haven't found the milk farm yet and I've beaten the elite four? Is that even possible?! Can someone tell me round about where it's located?

6 years ago#6
Right above olivine. Go to the house that has a ton of miltank in front of it.
*SPOILERS*
6 years ago#7
north of the town with the lighthouse
GT: Airock54 - Corruption WILL Fail!!!
Humans Tasty. Lets eat them all. Yum Yum! - Alien
6 years ago#8
Left of Ecruteak City dun dun dun
Dark type Pokemon will take over the world! Go Mightyena, Poochyena, Absol, and Umbreon!
6 years ago#9

Thanks guys. I found it and thought I had 4 oran berries so I fed three and was going to plant the last one...then didn't HAVE a fourth berry. Guess I'll be hunting for another one to plant tonight!

6 years ago#10

Thanks guys. I found it and thought I had 4 oran berries so I fed three and was going to plant the last one...then didn't HAVE a fourth berry. Guess I'll be hunting for another one to plant tonight!

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Where is the seal case located?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived