This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move sets for Togekiss

#1Ultima_OmegaPosted 4/2/2010 12:14:32 AM
What's a good move set for Togekiss? Right now I have
Fly
Hyper Beam
Extrasensory
Ancientpower

I was thinking about giving him Airslash but still on the edge about it.
---
What are we if not soldiers to fight a war; weapons to win a battle; tools to solve a conflict?
#2Ultima_Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2010 10:26:14 AM
bump
---
What are we if not soldiers to fight a war; weapons to win a battle; tools to solve a conflict?
#3Oron999Posted 4/2/2010 10:27:21 AM
Airslash would be good, especially if you Togekiss has Serene Grace. I'd get rid of Fly.

Hyper Beam is also generally a big no. Aura Sphere and Nasty Plot are both moves that I would consider.
---
Now you're the only one here/ who can tell me if it's true/
That you love me/ and I love me.
#4amazingwillyPosted 4/2/2010 10:28:24 AM
what the person above stated
---
POKEMON SOULSILVER
fc 1806 4357 8169
#5PM_DawnPosted 4/2/2010 10:31:57 AM
Assuming it has Serene Grace:

Togekiss@Leftovers

Air Slash
Aura Sphere/T-Bolt
Ancient Power
Extra Sensory

That's just a set I use.
---
Take this! +++++++Positive Energy+++++++
"Where are we, the slums of Viridian City?"-Dolebiscuit
#6sayianprince300Posted 4/2/2010 10:42:17 AM
Togekiss with serene grace
Attacks:
Aura sphere
Air slash
Nasty plot
Probably HP/t.bolt/attract(if female)
---
Currently playing:Tales of destiny,tales of phantasia,tales of vs,tekken6,yugioh5d's tag force 4
#7mrmukaPosted 4/2/2010 10:55:51 AM
The only use Kiss has for Hyper beam is that it knows it is going down, and likely won't finish off the opponent even with that phenominal power, leaving the opponent to KO kiss in the same turn, but leaving as much damage as possible.

Kiss does hyper beam its second most justice (Porygon Z is the best hyperbeamer, but still generally has better options), and if you play it smart, you can catch someone offguard who wasn't expecting it. Fighting+Flying generally has pretty phenominal coverage, and Psychic only adds poison to that. Extra Sensory also blocks off Nasty Plot, as they are conflicting Egg moves.

If you really wanna hyper beam, go

Item: Focus Sash or Salac Berry
Hyper Beam
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Nasty Plot

If you want Extra Sensory and beam (be warned, Spiritomb gives you hell)

Item: Choice Specs
Hyper Beam
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Extra Sensory

Due to serene grace btw, Water Pulse is VERY VIABLE, its low power being saved by a 40% chance to confuse. Water + Normal also has very good type coverage, walled only by Empoleon and Sheninja, plus a few uber-dragons, but Fighting + Flying takes care of all those anyways.

Flamethrower is a solid move on its own, but Serene Grace makes 20% burn not too shabby. Its a good way to ruin walls or things with good attack who switch in to take advantage of Togekiss's weaker defense. Fire blast is a more powerful of the later.

Though its type combination isn't stear, Silver Wind can get some pretty rediculous boosts going. Ancient Power's coverage tends to be better (it picks up Shedninja, and getting a boost from that is lol worthy).

Sweet Kiss can be used to give Nasty Plot time to set-up. Its your choice.

Thems my coments on togekiss's moves. There's a lot more to this wonderful pokemon, but use what I have taught you.
#8Ultima_Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 4:37:14 AM
What's the best set-up if I want to make use of Serene Grace?
---
#9lxlHIMlxlPosted 4/3/2010 6:16:27 AM

Ultima_Omega posted...
What's the best set-up if I want to make use of Serene Grace?
---

Air slash is a must

Aura Sphere

Roost

Nastly plot/thunderwave

If you are going for nasty plot, which is better, have fun getting it onto a togekiss legitimatly . It was a huuge pain

#10hulkingyomamaPosted 4/3/2010 8:05:59 AM
~ Nasty Plot
~ Roost
~ Air Slash
~ Aura Sphere
---
Pokemon SS - 2966-0878-4834
TvC FC - 1849-3072-0394 Thoraxe