Safari Zone Tips?

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Does anybody have any good safari zone tips that they can share? Other than "just throw the ball"!!!
One of my tips is what I call the bait, double mud technique. It doesn't work with a lot of pokemon, but it still gives you a higher catch rate. what you do is throw a bait, throw mud twice and then throw the ball. I would like to know if anybody else has any good techniques or combos they think work that'll make it easier to catch safari zone pokemon.
If Music is My Life, Rhythm is my wife, Beats are my strife, and Songs are my knife. Yes, I made it up. GamerTag- DarkHunter173
6 years ago#2
TBH, Bait and Tripple mud works better if it actually stays. Usually doesn't though. I'm trying to catch three Larvitars, and haven't caught one. I only have 6 balls left lols. So any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
If Music is My Life, Rhythm is my wife, Beats are my strife, and Songs are my knife. Yes, I made it up. GamerTag- DarkHunter173
6 years ago#3
Sorry for tripple post, but... actually tripple mud doesn't work better haha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived