This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Safari Zone Tips?

#1DarkHunter10855Posted 4/3/2010 2:21:46 PM
Does anybody have any good safari zone tips that they can share? Other than "just throw the ball"!!!
One of my tips is what I call the bait, double mud technique. It doesn't work with a lot of pokemon, but it still gives you a higher catch rate. what you do is throw a bait, throw mud twice and then throw the ball. I would like to know if anybody else has any good techniques or combos they think work that'll make it easier to catch safari zone pokemon.
---
If Music is My Life, Rhythm is my wife, Beats are my strife, and Songs are my knife. Yes, I made it up. GamerTag- DarkHunter173
#2DarkHunter10855(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 2:50:21 PM
TBH, Bait and Tripple mud works better if it actually stays. Usually doesn't though. I'm trying to catch three Larvitars, and haven't caught one. I only have 6 balls left lols. So any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
---
If Music is My Life, Rhythm is my wife, Beats are my strife, and Songs are my knife. Yes, I made it up. GamerTag- DarkHunter173
#3DarkHunter10855(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 2:59:35 PM
Sorry for tripple post, but... actually tripple mud doesn't work better haha
---